[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to work my entire life. What's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1484432361705.jpg (155KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484432361705.jpg
155KB, 600x800px
I don't want to work my entire life. What's the best way to earn enough money that I can live comfortably and do whatever I want for the rest of my life while I'm still young?
>>
invest in the lottery Kappa
>>
You cant
>>
Working is not bad

Without work you would be bored in less than 2 months

Think a bit positive
>>
>>17961598

Don't have kids.
>>
It's pretty easy, actually.

Just don't spend money for the rest of your life, and you won't have to work for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17961816
>Without work you would be bored in less than 2 months
Do people actually believe this? I graduated STEM about 20 months ago and have only been able to get part-time jobs in my area, LA, since. I much prefer the more exiting life of squalor to even those part-time jobs.
>>
bump, discuss
>>
>>17961609
Is that all you got Shlomo?
>>
does prostitution count as work
>>
>>17961874
I also graduated and was like "finally some time for me". After 1 month i got bored and watched for a job.
>>
>>17962047
>>17961874
waow its like you guys are both individuals
amazing
>>
>>17961598
1. Use your genius intellect to solve a traditional conundrum of science and patent a revolutionary idea, like a tank of gas that never runs out.

2. Lower your standards such that living in poverty and eating scraps is comfortable and what you want for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17961598

sales - if you're really good you can make lots of $$
>>
>>17961598
You guys are all so fucking retarded. You dont need money. Just go dumpster diving and look into intentional communities.
>>
>>17961972
yes by all means
>>
>>17961816

I've spent the past two months of my life unemployed and have absolutely loved it. I wish I could go longer, but I start a new job in two weeks.

I have no clue how people get bored with 100% freedom. There's enough shit on the web that you can download for free to keep you occupied for eternity.

I only work because otherwise I'd starve, have nowhere to sleep, and would never get laid.
>>
>>17962421
Ok opie i have very good avdice but i have to say it is illegal and requires at least 10 years hard work. Plus uni. You ready to do that? Fuck no you're a lazy cunt.
>>
>>17962426

That wasn't OP.

I make fine money - just saying that I don't find life boring without a job. If I could retire tomorrow, I'd do it gladly.
>>
>>17962430
Yeah man I agree.
>>
>>17961598

maximize profits. get a job, then get a second job, then in your spare time be a prostitute.

live in a tiny studio in a cheap living place and save your money to buy a nice house in mississippi (you can get a mansion there for 300k), then go do that.
>>
1. Live in a rich country and work while living like a Jew for ten years.
2. Move to South America or Eastern Europe after you've made between $500,000-$1,000,000 and have it in an investment account.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.