[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I had a dream about my ex. She was my first love ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 425839.jpg (21KB, 480x265px) Image search: [Google]
425839.jpg
21KB, 480x265px
Today I had a dream about my ex. She was my first love ever. I dreamed that she came to my house, we watched a movie, laughed... Now I am feeling like crap whole morning. How can I stop thinking about here as "the greatest person that could be my girlfriend". The idea that she might be happy with somebody else is driving me crazy... How to get rid of all those feelings?
>>
>>17961571
Keep busy, fuck other girls
>>
Maybe try to think of bad times you had with her?
Like al the shit she put you trough. Lot of people feel like you about their ex, but you'l find someone else eventually
>>
>>17961571
She probably is having a great time riding big dicks instead of getting creeped out by you.
>>
>>17961577
Yeah, I also thought of that mate...
>>
>>17961591
if you just want to be a faggot and cry about it go ahead. Just do something else to take your mind off of it. Like RTS games or whatever u like doing
>>
>>17961571

pic unrelated: is that filthy Frank?
>>
>>17961628
yeah
>>
>>17961571
Ain't gonna happen, man. It's been years since that one, and there have been girls since, but it'll always be a memory that'll eat away at you. Some days will be easier, you won't even think of her. But then there are days like you described...

Like >>17961577 said, she's gone and moved on. I got into guns and working out, good ways to put your body and mind in another place. Exercise is good for you, and if you ever see her again (God forbid), she'll realize she dun goofed. Find your own hobby and git gud.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.