[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth improving my life significantly to cater to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: il_214x170.874418207_1tiu.jpg (11KB, 214x170px) Image search: [Google]
il_214x170.874418207_1tiu.jpg
11KB, 214x170px
Is it worth improving my life significantly to cater to and attract a woman?
>>
>>17961562

Improving your life is worth it. Full stop. Anything that might follow is a bonus.
>>
>>17961565
Okay, I will improve my life significantly while believing it will win her over. If it doesn't, god help me.
>>
self improvement should come from a behaviour of self love, rather than trying to impress somebody
incidentally, doing so will end up making you more attractive as a person
>>
>>17961567
This is the type of behaviour is what disgusts not only women but people in general. Don't do Shit only for women it's retarded and actually makes you feel shitty when you realize after 3 months of semi hard work you still can't pull tail and give up. That's if uou last 3 months
>>17961572
This guy's git it
>>
>>17961572
I've tried doing it for myself, but it hasn't worked for very long.

>>17961578
Okay. Now I'm nervous.
>>
>>17961582
i understand it can be difficult at times. try setting yourself targets that you can use to measure your progress
when you're doing it just to attract somebody, that becomes your only goal, and it may be the case that you might never be able to do that - so you need to learn to be okay with that, otherwise it will end up ruining you
>>
>>17961594
It's very hard to set goals for myself when I have no self worth.
>>
>>17961567
it's okay. I used to be where you are, and went into it thinking what you think. now I legitimately don't even try and women come to me. gl
>>
>>17961613
Whoa, please tell me more about your story.
>>
>>17961606
placing your worth in others is a fast path to self destruction though
start with simple goals, something like increasing the amount of reps you can do for a certain workout, or making sure you meditate each day of the week (I strongly recommend looking into meditation, it works wonders for my mental health when I remember to do it)
>>
>>17961616
>tough childhood
>highly judgmental and critical single mother
>anti social, lots of gaming for many years
>le too smart too associate with plebs
>massive "wasted life" felt way behind peers

>want women, start studying PUA
>leads me to self improvement in general
>study for years and try to apply principles
>meditation, positive affirmation, healthy eating, exercise, overcoming addictions, self love, focus on improving health
>now feel way ahead of peers, have a good career, feel happy, have lots of women in my life, no anxiety when talking to anyone
>still improving every single day, no end in sight

I've read so many self help books and watched so many videos your head would spin. i guess that became an addiction in itself. today I genuinely feel that doing anything to impress women is ridiculous and when I read that sentiment on 4chan I can't identify with it at all. it's like I've seen the "disregard women" advice so many times and confirmed its effectiveness that it's permanently gelled in my belief system and my being.
my friends actually don't understand how I do so well with women, they think I have some kind of magic powers.
anyway, I just woke up in the middle of the night and am going back to sleep, I'll check back in a few hours. good luck anon.
>>
>>17961635
>no anxiety when talking to anyone
this is the dream at the moment
how long did it take for you to reach this point would you say? I'm in the exact same situation you were in that my childhood behaviours combined with weak parenting have led to a "wasted life"
If you could recommend any books or any other material that would be great
>>
>>17961562
Isn't that why anyone tries to improve themselves?
>>
>>17961635
This reads like bullshit to me. PUA seems like the most cartoony shit ever, probably made to sell books to lonely suckers. Not that I'm not a sucker, but you're not getting my dollar.
>>
>>17961562
No, you should achieve your potential regardless.
>>
>>17961572
Truth. Anon, listen to this guy. Bettering yourself for yourself is it. Bettering yourself for any other reason is just stupid and will make you miserable in the long-run.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.