[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was in a threesome with 2 guys who gave her speed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5573.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
My girlfriend was in a threesome with 2 guys who gave her speed in a party.

Ive been crying and jacking off all day to the thought. Im so hurt but it turns me on so much. Ive masturbated 4 times do far god fuck help me
>>
weird
im thinking about inviting my friend to fuck my gf togather
whats the big deal
>>
>>17961482
I'll never experience such a party where drugs and sex mix together and yet, I can only feel a vague disappointment uniquely for the lack of knowledge and feelings.

It seems incredibly degenerate (at least, I would have said that before /pol/ made that word a meme) and I don't really expect people having a threesome under crack to get their shit together and find happiness. Drugs have secondary effects on mental balance.

Anyway, dump the girl and get your shit together.
>>
Give us more details please.
>>
In your relationship or before it?

Since you fapped so much to it, I say you should embrace your cuckoldry and share her with the world
>>
>>17961482
That's fucked. I'd look out because if a person gets turned on by something with speed they get turned on by that thing every time they do speed trust me

It sucks you fapped to the thought I know the exact feeling man. Leave her and try and get a girl that doesn't party or do drugs.

Speed is one hell of a aphrodisiac
>>
>>17961482

She cheated on you and made some seriously bad judgment calls.

It's time to eject.

Sorry, bud. But hey. She may have ruined your relationship with her drug-invigorated infidelity. But that mental image of her moaning in ecstasy, getting fucked better than she's ever been fucked, far better than you could ever give her, back arched and thighs quivering from the power of her unfaithful orgasms, soaked in another man's cum and begging for more? No one can ever take that from you.
>>
>>17961750
Jesus Christ dude
>>
File: 1476144186516.jpg (8KB, 160x126px) Image search: [Google]
1476144186516.jpg
8KB, 160x126px
>>17961750
>>
>>17961482
what does speed have to do with anything? She wanted and got a double dicking
>>
Do people really bite shit like this?! come on /adv/, I thought you guys were better than Reddit.
>>
>>17961843
Trust me it does something
>>
>>17961843
Trust me, it fucks with you. Doesn't excuse it, but speed definitely does something to you
>>
>>17961870
This particularly if you have a fetish or even if you don't speed will bring out taboo sexual urges fast and it's almost irrestible

Luckily for op it makes the girl way wetter enjoy it way more and have more orgasms
>>
You are a cuck.
>>
Nobody is asking if his gf wanted to do speed or was slipped speed....?
>>
Dump her. Unless you like watching your girlfriend having sex with other men.
>>
>>17961881
I'm pretty sure they offered it with those intentions
>>
No matter how high on speed you are you have control of something as radical as this. Dump this WHORE and never look back for god's sake have some self respect you cuck.
>>
>>17961890
I'm just saying there's two sides to a story and we haven't heard if she wanted to do this or was pressured against her will.
>>
>>17961482
So was she raped or nah?
>>
>>17961923
She has never done any drugs apart from weed and wanted to try speed. She said she lost control when she did.

I feel so torn apart i want to die
>>
>>17961935
So then she didn't really want to have the threesome. Why was she at the party without you?
>>
>>17961935
Come on OP. She was partying with two guys without you. The drugs didn't put her with them. Furthermore speed doesn't make you pull your panties off and open your mouth.
>>
>>17961870
I've dropped it plenty but it wouldn't make a girl fuck two guys unless she was down with it.
>>
>>17961935
How did you find out OP? What was she doing with those guys at the party in the first place without you?
>>
>mfw op thinks drugs make you a whore

Woman blaming alcohol and drugs as a whole is the oldest excuse ever
>>
>>17961997
Women generally can't hold their alcohol and it goes through their systems faster since they're normally smaller. But yeah, their are some slutty whores out there who do shit and blame it on the alcohol. Not all women.
>>
>>17961935
right... you don't "lose control" on speed or anything like that. you even sober up when you are drunk and take speed.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>17961935
>She said she lost control when she did.
lol, she's lying. You loose more control smoking weed.
>>
>>17961482
is there a problem here OP? Doesn't sound like you are dumping her but accepted her excuse so get over it. You can hope the guys took some pics so ask if you can have them sent to you. Should help with your marathon masturbation
>>
>>17962044
So maybe women, if they're really rational beings imbued with free will and the ability to make rational decisions should simply drink less to compensate for their decreased body size. But of course, no, this is sexist, making the woman control any impulse is sexist and wrong. She should be allowed to put herself in a state where she will drunkenly seduce men who are also drunk and then the guy should go to jail because feminism.
>>
>>17962106
That's some messed up neo-feminism shit. Real feminists wouldn't spout that.
>>
OP is a fag, now more than ever
>>
>>17961923
there's two sides to his GF too, and they both got filled
>>
>>17961482
Well you fucked up. Dump that bitch and move on.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.