[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls show their breasts to male doctors? Do the doctors act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1316.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Do girls show their breasts to male doctors? Do the doctors act unprofessional and look for reasons to touch them and masturbate later?

Can girls request a female doctor?
>>
>Do girls show their breasts to male doctors?
Yes, if they need to

>Do the doctors act unprofessional
Not in my experience, but of course there's a rotten egg or two out there

>and look for reasons to touch them and masturbate later?
There are probably some out there, sure, but the vast majority are aware that any complaint against them could lose them their career

>Can girls request a female doctor?
Yes, if there's one available, which isn't always the case. Most women recognise that doctors are professionals and are seeing their boobs in a clinical setting and there's nothing to worry or be insecure about though

Let me guess: your girlfriend or oneitis you don't have the balls to make a move on needs to see a male doctor and you're insecure and think he's going to feel her up
>>
>>17961477
No I just used to date a girl who with giant breasts and I always wondered if people did stuff to fap

I thought there was some sort of law where you can request a same gender doctor
>>
>>17961479
Doctors don't touch boobs for the fun of it, there's always going to be a reason, like if the woman's found some change in them and wants to have them checked for breast cancer.

You are a pervert, and don't even try to deny it.
>>
>>17961485
I know I'm saying if it just happened like they're just human and end up touching some 34 dd knockers
>>
Goddamn, this is some top tier insecurity here.
>>
>>17961485
What is being a bitch like?
>>
To doctors boobs probably aren't that exciting.
>>
>>17961673
This.

My best friend spent his first 6 months of his residency touching breasts of 18 year old girls and he said he actually got tired of tits.

The fact that the context is absolutely non-sexual ruins all the fun.
>>
>>17961485
You are an insufferable cunt and don't try to deny it.
>>
In order to be a doctor it is extremely important that they develop a sense of control. They become used to seeing tits and puss in a professional situation and keep that completely separate to how they see them in sexual situations. That being said, all straight men will be aroused by a women they see naked. Doctors are just able to suppress any urges. There are always perverts who do otherwise though, just not very often.
>>
>>17961470

Any doctor that "acts unprofessional" when dealing with nudity will have a very brief medical career.

Plus, I think the usual way is to have a female nurse in the room whenever this kind of thing is going on.
>>
>>17961771
I'm just saying what if he had to examine a hot ass chick with big tits and then for a split second went out of bounds and spent some extra time during a breast exam and couldn't forget it later in the shower
>>
>>17961783
If this kind of thing bothers you then you should start wearing a burka when out in public, because guys fap over much less.
>>
>>17961783
How old are you?
>>
>>17961783

>then for a split second went out of bounds and spent some extra time during a breast exam

If he distinctly started feeling a girl up during an exam in a sexual, non-medical manner, the patient and in-room nurse would take notice very quickly and the doctor would be on a fast track to losing her job and potentially his freedom.

>couldn't forget it later in the shower

Who fucking cares? Who would know?
>>
>>17961794

>her job

*his job
>>
>>17961783
There's a reason guys like you usually don't make it through medical school and actually stick in practice

plus as an another anon mentioned, after seeing them so many times in a clinical setting and having to drill into your head the technical anatomy and shit, it almost ruins the experience. Same reason that baristas get sick of coffee. Same reason photographers don't have permaboners aren't models. Same reason working at a shelter has numbed me to meeting cute puppies and instead immediately looking to see if they have worm belly, fleas, healthy weight, etc. if you work in a field where you're dealing with something frequently, you become desensitized to it. Even boobs. Even puppies.

>>17961771
This desu. My mom just recently completely fucked up a doctor's career because she talked about how weird they acted when she needed a mammogram. this stuff will make you unhirable at best, criminal at worst.
>>
>>17961470
>Can girls request a female doctor?

yes plenty of them are available now
>>
Anyone who is involved with health care has been properly instructed on sexual harassment policies and subsequently desensitized to breasts. The nature of the job, or really any job involving exposure, removes a lot of what you might imagine to be sexual tension.

That's not to say that doctors can't appreciate a nice set of tits, but they're probably not gonna go jerk off like teenagers over it. Hell, I learned how to place an EKG on my hot, topless instructor, and even then the situation is often so devoid of sexual energy that it often doesn't register.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.