[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel a little frighten that this fucking motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: earth-angel-2.jpg (97KB, 1454x819px) Image search: [Google]
earth-angel-2.jpg
97KB, 1454x819px
Should I feel a little frighten that this fucking motivational video describes me to a fucking tee aside from the fact that I am selfish and often times yearn to be a demon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMEJGaM_GLI
>>
Hiii buddyyy. It's me, your teacher!!! Maybe you shouldn't be on this website 'me thinks' ha-ha!!
>>
>>17961344
this easily describes personality archetypes that a large majority of the population could identify with. general traits under the guise of specificity. similar to astrology. why do people waste so much time. at least waste it on quality shit.
>>
>>17961368
I know, which is why all traits except for selflessness and longing to free oneself from the material, which is a gray area for me, frightened me.
>>
>Video describes person as most selfless people on the planet
>"but I'm selfish"

So, no
>>
>>17961377
Maybe OP is describing doublethink and cognitive dissonances.
>>
>>17961377
Yeah, another reason why I am frightened. I have feelings and desires to be that least selfless person in the world, but my selfishness gets in the way of that. This frightens me even more because it sounds like I am a new age marketer's wet dream with conflicts.
>>
>>17961376
You're frightened by a video that can describe pretty much everyone also describes you?
>>
>>17961377
You are aware that people can hold two contradictory viewpoints, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
>>
>>17961389
Using these things like what >>17961368 described only takes generic traits that can apply to some of all viewers or readers or whatever. I think it is healthy if I expressed some of the traits as this is made for that, but I am scared that ALL the archetype traits apply to me except for one and one gray area.
>>
>>17961393
your problem isn't that the description fits you to a t. your problem is that you lack logic and are possibly clinically retarded.
>>
>>17961398
I am using logic to try and figure out why all archetypical personality traits in some bullshit video used to only applied to a varied group people as a means of sucking them in applies to me. These new age motivators often use a few traits that could apply to anybody while the rest don't as a means of sucking them, yet for me, all fucking traits apply. How the fuck is this even remotely possible?
>>
Why be afraid of this and not embrace it?

It means you are something that nobody on 4chan would ever be that the world needs more of.

What the world doesn't need is more virgin neckbeards in fedoras spewing misogyny because they can't get laid.
>>
>>17961547
>immediatly steering the topic to muhsoggyknees and getting laid

You're on the same level as virgin neckbirds, you thirsty fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.