[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>picking my sister up from school >two fat chicks are fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: analinsertion.gif (25KB, 281x255px) Image search: [Google]
analinsertion.gif
25KB, 281x255px
>picking my sister up from school
>two fat chicks are fighting in a hall that's under renovation
>fatties lose their balance and crash through drywall
>mfw the school is making ME pay for damages

$44,000 what the fuck. Legal advice?
>>
File: Wat8.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
Wat8.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>
demand video footage, if there isn't then they have no proof. demand students that were around to be brought in as witnesses to court and if they lie in court they'll be held in contempt.

same with the girls. threaten to sue the school if they have no proof it was you.
>>
How can they possibly implicate you if you truly had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>17961212
I feel like we missed a piece of the Story here. Why the School would make you pay for that if you're not involved in the accident?
Did you tryed to separate them to make them stop fighting? And thus a whale-girl smashed the wall?
>>
>>17961292
Also, why was the drywall so expensive?
>>
>>17961212
I smell b8
>>
File: 1484534140631.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1484534140631.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
I've seen a guy get kicked through drywall before and it's not that easy to do. If done right drywall doesn't give that easily and the human body crashing into it usually has weight distributed over a large area. See if the building was up to code. These are children we are talking about.
>>
This same post was also made on /r9k. Troll.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.