[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've slept with 19 girls and I'm only 20. Recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: received_1332862196734204.jpg (30KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_1332862196734204.jpg
30KB, 1000x800px
So I've slept with 19 girls and I'm only 20.

Recently, the last 5 girls have all said that they hated me in a playful way during sex. They have no connection to one another so this is a very odd coincidence and I can't think of any reasons why.

What does it mean?

I've had girls beg for me to fuck them again, I've had girls try and spite me by sleeping with my best friends after I refused to sleep with them anymore and I've had girls leave their boyfriends just to fuck me because I wouldn't touch them while they still were in a relationship.

I still have morals when it comes to who I have sex with, but I feel the only reason for that is a lack of emotional attachment to them and the knowledge that I can always find someone else.
>>
Illuminati confirmed
>>
>>17961172

It confirms you're officially a fuckboy
>>
>>17961172
What the fuck is your problem then?

It is what it is.

Frankly , you're better of giving advice apparently - especially to a 26 year old fomer Autist and current virgin who's trying to make it after gaining some social skills, friends and an actual life.

How do you find and fuck this amount of women?
>>
>>17961593
I'm willing to guess he's tall and has 10/10 facial aesthetics.
>>
>>17961596
You don't need to be 10/10 to get that many girls.
In fact, if he's 10/10 then those would be rookie numbers
>>
>>17961593
>How do you find and fuck this many women?

Nightclubs work.
>>
>>17961596
I'm looking for advice, not apologist memes made up so you don't have to get off your ass, take responsibility and enact change.
>>
>>17961619
You're right. Time to get leg bone extensions and life-threatening plastic surgery. We're all gonna make it Bros!!
>>
>>17961614
True, but OP illustrates the panty dropping button. You treat them with apathy. You don't have to be mean, in fact it works better if you are polite but you treat them like you don't care, you don't adore them, you don't need their pussy because you got pussy and they will do all kinds of crazy harmful to themselves shit for attention and an attempt to punish. What's funny is OP doesn't give a shit so it' all in the girls head.
>>
>>17961624
I've actually had it with this meme that you have to be a 10/10 to get any form of sex from a woman. I used to be a chubby neckbearded demi-autist and I still got laid every now and then. The only thing that changed when I lost weight and learned personal hygeine was that I'd get looked at a bit more; you still have to not be terminally retarded to maintain a conversation long enough to convince someone you're a worthy fuck.

Unless of course you're only targetting 10/10 airheads in which case you were doomed from the beginning.
>>
>>17961630
Can confirm that most girls will lose interest in this kind of behaviour before long, assuming they have other options.
>>
>>17961624
It doesn't matter you defeatist cuck.

One guy I know who gets laid a lot is a balding, certified Manlet bordering whih a beer belly.

He just doesn't give a fuck, knows how to talk to them and makes moves.

i also have no problem finding girls who are into me or at least interested, I just don't know how to convert that into fucking them.

Which is what I'm trying to find out, instead of inventing dumb shit that barely matters.
>>
>>17961624
Stop going on /r9k/. You are a kissless virgin purely due to your own fault. You're angry and desperate. Instead of making excuses, man up, and stop being a faggot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>17961645
>>17961645
>>17961645
>>
>>17961172
Shit/10 relationship material
>>
>>17961639
whats his approach/sex ratio?
his dick game probably good too..
>>
>>17961654
Good question.

Most people assume I fuck a lot because it turns out that quitting your autism the hard way makes you fairly charismatic and confident.

I just never tried with girls. Few months back I went on nofap, and decided to not give a fuck whether I bang a particular girl or not, but still try. Neded my first evening like this by making out with a chick and getting another one's number.

But now somehow I lost sight of my ultimate goal (get laid) and instead try to force things with any particular girl who seems into me, which means it's back to timid and awkward bullshit that leads nowhere.

Thinking of guys like OP just shoots my confidence to hell thinking I'll never get there since I couldn't start my sex life the easy way as a teenager. Never mind that the whole "first gf" thing that gives most people initial sexual confidence is way out of reach for me due to my age (don't want to waste time in a "practice relationship")

Just have a hard time accepting that I'll have to work for it and take my rejectons until I find my mojo.

As for dick game, I have no worries - it's gonna be awkward in the beginning for sure, but I have no doubt virginal curiosity and 15 years of pent- up sexual phantasies will more than make up for it once I'm somewhat comfortable.

I just need to get there...
>>
>>17961665
>quitting your autism the hard way
What does this entail?
>>
>>17961677
>Speak to absolutely no one for about 10 years
>Get bullied like hell, then ignored completely
>Stand around the "cool" people in school occasionally mumbling stuff that gets overheard
>Keep putting yourself out there no matter how autistic until you slowly improve bit by bit
>Still feel so bad one day because twf no gf that you decide you don't care whether you live or die
>Notice that the only thing making you feel better is talking to other people
>Do that, find out you completely stopped caring what others think, go out alone a lot, go on a few crazy adventures, get voted president of your fraternity, work abroad at the other end of the world

And so on. Been one hell of a journey - and looking back now, I realise that I had girls after me ever since I left school: Even more since I came out of my shell and started lifting. And I mean in fairly unambigous ways, like asking me to come home with them and stuff.

Only that when I actively try to make shit happen, I try way too hard, and when I don't , I listen to every excuse my anxious mind can come up with and actively run waway from them.

Catch-22, what should I do?
>>
>>17961638
But who cares if they do? You are not in it to wife them but to collect them. If one leaves there are two more taking her place.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.