[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever had a successful long distance relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_59027918359099.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_59027918359099.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
Has anyone here ever had a successful long distance relationship? Can it work if you see your other half every other month?
>>
>>17961090
It's rare for these to work out. Rare, but not unheard of. Seeing each other frequently will be very helpful.

I hope she's not a hoe
>>
My brother did it in highschool for about 4 years or some shit. They have now been together 9 or some shit and they're gonna get married or some shit.

It's possible just really really hard. I wouldn't do it and most people can't do it.

My adv is end it now gtfo and find someone else.
>>
>>17961090
Do you trust her to not fuck Chad while you're apart?
>>
>>17961109

She would beat the shit outta Chad for trying. I trust her completely.
>>
>>17961090
Oh God, I'm dealing with this right now. We've been together 5 years, but we just went long distance a few months ago. The loneliness is soul-crushing. What do?
>>
>>17961118
End it for sure. No question. You're already not in a relationship. It's just a question of whether you will acknowledge it.
>>
Soul crushing.
>>
>>17961090
I've been in a long distance relationship for a year and three months. It looks like there's an end on the horizon now for separate reasons but it can absolutely be done.

You need to make sure you're completely dedicated. You need to trust her 223%. It might be a good idea to give it a small "test run" before starting anything official, that's what we did; I went away and we just kept talking and then decided we wanted to do it.

The loneliness will kill you when things are good. It'll strain you when things are bad. It is absolutely not easy. But you can do it if you fully believe the person is worth it and are confident they believe that you're worth it.

Once every other month will be tough. I usually get to see her every month to a month and a half and that's difficult on its own, but we once did three, so again, it can be done.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.