[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At work, I'm the chill guy who always has a smile on his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
At work, I'm the chill guy who always has a smile on his face and will make a joke every time you have a conversation with me. I've been flirting with this coworker of mine over text for a few weeks now. We both happened to be working together today. However, I learned about my friends death while on the clock today and did my best to hold it in... Didn't last more than 5 minutes and broke down crying. Everyone knows about what happened and she saw it go down too. She's still at work. I'm trying to grieve and it would make it easier if I knew if that killed the chances I had with her. Please be straight up.
>>
>>17961087
Yes, take it from me. Crying is a real pussy repellant even if you have a good reason
>>
>>17961087
You are a whiny bitch in her eyes, even if your cause is righteous. Give up on her. Pussy is plentiful.
>>
Dont listen to those beta animals.

Crying because of death of someone, especially close is normal. if it broke chances with her she's a thottie and isnt worth it.

Just ask her out asap tho, texting so much isnt a good idea.
>>
>>17961141
Women are unstable and rely on men to be their rock. If they see a man crying they know he's defective
>>
>>17961087
Any woman worth having a relationship with would understand. Like this person said >>17961141 if that blew it, they aren't worth it.

Granted it is a bit early to show that kind of weakness, usually it's okay if it's a few months into a serious relationship, but your fucking best friend died. I'm sorry anon.
>>
Congrats, you now have a way to tell if she's worth your time. If letting out a perfectly natural emotion is a red flag to someone, best to avoid that person.
>>
>>17961087
jaysus. No, to answer your question, crying is a perfectly acceptable form of mourning and any reasonably developed human being will acknowledge that.

You coming on here on the day of your friend's death, wondering how the projection of your emotions affects your chances with a girl you barely know, but flirted with over text is... well, not perfectly acceptable in my book.

You are a person of dubious moral character.
>>
this >>17961333
you are treading a cunty path OP. repent.
>>
>>17961370
OP must conduct a walk of atonement
>>
op this could work out in your favor if she likes you and wants to comfort you. at least temporarily
>>
it may have actually touched her, depends on the personality type, is she naturally cynical? or compassionate?
>>
OP there is nothing wrong with that, The only thing you showed is that you have hearth in a right place. You should not be ashamed of that and I'm sure she understands it effected you greatly. This is actually a great time for you and her, maybe she comes up to you and ask you how are you doing etc.. and if you need any help.

I'm not saying use the death of your friend to get to know her better, but maybe you can connect through this in some way. Maybe she will take you out for a coffe and a talk about the whole thing etc..

Sorry for your loss.
>>
You're good man I bet she doesn't care if you cry. You're human too and if she fails to realise that then she isn't worth your time.
>>
>At work, I'm the chill guy who always has a smile on his face and will make a joke every time you have a conversation with me.
cool story bro
>>
>>17961093
>>17961129
>>17961143

>>17961163
this!
fucking wrong
>>
>>17962995
shit, i fucked up that post badly. i meant to say that the first three posts i linked are total bullshit, and the 163 one is right.
>>
>>17963000
>>17962995
You're a fag my man.
>>
>>17963000
But you're a virgin, your opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>17961087
depends what type of person she is.

I think most girls who were flirting with you, if they saw you cry about a friend. I mean it shows depth, so I think she would think you have a sensitive element about you.

Regardless of what she thinks though, if you have her on the hook for enough time after that, you can always make a comeback, The key is not to let your mind fuck with you over things like this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.