[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing a girl for a few months now. We go out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1366999412126.jpg (168KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1366999412126.jpg
168KB, 960x1280px
I've been seeing a girl for a few months now. We go out for dinner at least once a week, have a good time and then have sex at her place.

I have no intentions of dating her seriously and have told her that i don't want to be in a serious relationship. She obviously does, which is why i was sure to tell her.

Sex is very good and she has an awesome body. Her background and future are shaky and she is definitely not a girlfriend type of girl- so there is no chance i would want this to last long.

Is it wrong to keep going out with her? is it worth it? I'm not currently seeing or interested in anyone else so its her or nothing (read: great sex vs no sex.) Will she inhibit my chances of finding/starting to date a girl i see a future with or is it harmless fun that will not hinder my future?

Related stories and their success/damage please. I would like some insight from anyone who has been in a similar situation and how it played out.

Pic not related, more of the type id like to end up with.
>>
File: 1431095677695.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1431095677695.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>17961041
As long as this girl know she a side hoe it's all good. She can't accuse you of shit because it's laid out clear from the get go
>>
You're leading her on. That's pretty messed up
>>
>>17961108
no i was clear very early. I get that she may be taking us still hanging out as her maybe hoping or something.. but what else can i do? i already stated it. and we have nothing like a relationship, its not affectionate at all. on purpose. she's told me about a few dates shes gone on as well. and i dont get bothered by it at all or tell her anything against it.
>>
>>17961041
As long as she's not gonna go psycho after you stop seeing her, then it should be good. The problem is you don't know if she's gonna go crazy and do revenge shit. Best to limit your liabilities.
>>
>>17961149
apparently her ex was the psycho, but also i only get her side of the story. and i also dont dig for a lot of details, the less i know the better. but she seems stable enough to not cause too much problems?

how can i meet more women while still seeing this girl? i went on a few dates with others while ive been seeing her but none have stuck. they were all old flings that didnt have much potential anyway.

im getting older and i want to narrow down on the one solid one. but i keep feeling like this girl i s a bandaid and might be making me complacent and not trying to get better. but also, i havent met better so what is she really keeping me from.. does this make sense? anyone with something similar?
>>
she is increasing your chances of being with other women
>le ladies man

its wrong, thats why you are asking
shes probably entertaining the thought of you changing your mind

its good for you, bad for her
>>
>>17961041
you just need to be careful that she isn't emotionally attached to you; the longer this goes on the harder it will be to get rid of her
you mention she has a shaky background, is there a chance she's a psycho? you shouldn't really need to worry that much but if there's a chance she will try to ruin your life for cutting her off then you definitely need to do it sooner rather than later
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.