[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my brother is flirting with my gf. He's 21 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x374px
I feel like my brother is flirting with my gf. He's 21 and we're 26 and 27. I don't think she pays it any mind, but he buys her Starbucks gift cards and shit and is constantly sending her messages and it seems inappropriate to me. Should I say something to either of them or am I just being insecure?
>>
expressing your insecurity is the quickest way to lose a girl.

If some guy is flirting with your girl, getting jealous about him will elevate him to 'forbidden fruit' status, and make her want him more, where she previously might not have been interested at all.
>>
>>17961020
if it is making u uncomfortable. exsplain this to your gf and see what she says. also if my brother did anything like this i would have a word with them atleast.
>>
Question 1) does your brother have many friends? If not he may feel comfortable around her because its his girls bro. My brother is obsessed with my wife. Always asks her questions akways messages her. Always asks her for advice. He views her with alot of admiration and respect and thats because its his older brothers girl.

2) is your brother a fag and you just dont know it? Generally guys that like to hang with girls or want to talk to girls are beta, feminine or simply gay.

I highly doubt hes trying to cut your grass considering you guys are brothers. But then again i dont know you guys.
>>
>>17961033
Number one is definitely true, so I can see that.
>>
Punch your brother in the head and then push him over if you did not knock him down. Tell him to stop getting cute with your girlfriend.

Even if you are wrong it does not matter. Protect your pussy and if she gets upset dump her.
>>
Tell your brother to back the fuck off, because he probably wants to fuck your girlfriend. As for your girlfriend? She probably just thinks it's funny/cute.

Which is more of a reason to tell him to back off.
>>
So you have no evidence other than your feelings

Why don't you just kys
>>
>>17961054

>Protect your pussy

You're like, so alpha man...
>>
>>17961025
This anon has clearly never been with a girl, don't listen to him.

Source: I'm a girl and I would rather my boyfriend tell me when something is bothering him rather than hold it in and not say anything at all.

It won't make your brother "forbidden fruit" that's fucking retarded to anyone who actually loves you and cares about you.
>>
Offer a MFM threesome.
Literally, man, BROS before hos.

If you're still worried, make him remember you're his brother, and you have to stick for one another. No bitch should get in the way. Seriously.
If you're intent on marrying her, then you have to seriously talk to him, and pay close attention to what she does. She may ignore him today, but eventually... Only she will know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.