[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, what diagnosis would my ex come under? I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1441.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.png
80KB, 500x421px
guys, what diagnosis would my ex come under? I think it's BPD myself

>daddy walked out
>dead bug collection in middle school
>cuts herself
>ex from before me was psycho stalker, ask why she didn't threaten him with the authorities, claims she liked the attention
>skips showering
>drinks alone to numb or some shit
>gave me a bj in alleyway on second date, took my virginity the next morning
>would sometimes tremble with some kind of anxiety at random
>purges after eating
>highly intelligent academically, squanders it and has poor school attendance
>was on suicide watch when we split up as a result of me moving away to uni
>felt guilty as fuck so I tried to get back with her, said she felt like she still loved me but was too needy for LDR, still cool with non-exclusive FWB deal
>goes exclusive with guy from her school a few weeks later after leading me on and saying if she could be with anyone it'd be me
>was institutionalised for a couple of weeks after suicide threats, self harm, hitting her mother, says she noticed that I'd been ignoring her texts when she called to notify me(literally one inconsequential message about finding a missing bank card in her room)
>new guy apparently got emotionally destroyed, begged her not to leave him
>still love her and want to do right by her and for her to be the mother of my children
>>
>>17961017
sounds like u only want her cause u cant have her. so many red flags its not funny. prety much pursue at your own risk.
>>
>>17961031
Oh, I no longer want her. I'm just wondering precisely what mental disorder she had, we weren't seeing each other that long so I didn't get the chance to make enquiries.
>>
*bump*
>>
>>17961051
No longer want her? What's that shit about still loving her and wanting to have kids with her then?
>>
>>17961017
who the actual ever-loving sweet baby Jeb Bush fucking cares?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.