[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl on Tuesday at this social gathering (not important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
276KB, 1000x1000px
I met a girl on Tuesday at this social gathering (not important what) and chatted with her, got her number. Most people would think she's ugly, but I think she's really cute. She has the most beautiful voice too.

So anyway, we talked on Wednesday and Thursday and also texted each other a lot, but then we both left on Thursday after the social gathering finished up and she hasn't responded to my texts since then. I've tested her 3 times since then. We were planning on seeing a movie and then going out to dinner, but now she hasn't texted me since Thursday? What should I do?

The last text I sent her said "you can just say no if you don't want to go see that movie"
>>
ball's in her court. All you can do is wait.

DON'T send her any more texts until she responds
>>
>"you can just say no if you don't want to go see that movie"

cringy as fuck.
always assume the girl is down to hang out with you until you know she's not, then stop trying, without being butthurt.

if she's not responding, just let it go. anything you do will make you look more desperate.
>>
>>17960844
This. Texting more than once because you haven't gotten a response makes you look weak, makes you look like you've low self esteem and low self respect, no confidence. That screams desperate. Just chill and wait to hear back from her. There are tons of reasons why she hasn't responded yet. Just assume you're still on to hang.
>>
>>17960858

>Just assume you're still on to hang.

well, I wouldn't assume that in OP's case, he most likely blew it.
>>
>>17960882
Even if OP did "blow" it there are plenty of other girls on tindr. It's not the end of the world. Love and learn.
>>
>>17960844
>>17960858
Listen to these guys anon drop it and make yourself less available in the future. Your whole persona when talking to girls should be "well, I'm kinda a bit better than you but I'm a real nice guy and you seem cool so I'll be nice and charming" always come from a place of power, not a needy desperate virgin waiting for any affection from anybody.
>>
>>17960843
this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.