[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to change your personality and way of looking at the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484532359960.jpg (18KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484532359960.jpg
18KB, 256x320px
How to change your personality and way of looking at the world? I do not want to be like this anymore.
>>
>>17960793
Be more specific...?
>>
positive affirmations and meditation over long periods of time. you have to catch yourself having stupid thoughts and force yourself to think a different way, over and over and over, until it sticks.
>>
>>17960793
whats your personality and what dont you like about it?
>>
File: 1363835465148.jpg (51KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
1363835465148.jpg
51KB, 640x350px
>>17960793
start reading philosophy. hang out around people that are better than you and learn that you still have a lot to learn, that you will always have to strive to better yourself and that there is always something to be learned in the world. we will never know everything, but we can try and when we do we change our views, because there are always multiple sides to every single happenstance in history in the world. take in every single side and form your own opinion on them. don't take things as facts just because you've been told, learn to make your own opinions.

start listening to Alan Watts, he has some amazing videos.

look up the Allegory of the Cave if you haven't already and understand the metaphor for enlightenment and knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>17960819
>>17960793
also, have you already become aware of the fact that you're going to die and how vulnerable you are? how insignificant you are?

if you can come to terms with this fact and remain humble and still wish to find meaning in how fragile yet beautiful human life is, you're on the right track to changing how you look at the world.
>>
Hang out with people who are different than you.
>>
>>17960793
Meditate try holotropic bbreathwork. Balance your chakra energy levels work on your kundalini try lsd shrooms peyote DMT Ayahuasca
>>
>>17960793
Challenge your point of view. Learn what others have to say, as >>17960819
>>17960921 suggested
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.