[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sad. I want to have someone in my life I could share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (247KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 720x960px
I'm sad. I want to have someone in my life I could share my honest feelings with. The mask is starting to give me axiety. I have friends but I feel like I can really only open to someone I love. I'm not ok.
>>
>>17960779

You're not ok because you put so much stock in another person. What if you found that person and you got cheated on? Or they said something mean about you? Or what if they just laughed at you 'opening up'.

You put way too much stock in the idea of a partner and think that it will fix your life if you find someone. It won't anon.

Why exactly are you sad?
>>
>>17960786
I'm lonely. And it's getting way too heavy.
>>
Please help
>>
I wish I could feel that I matter something.
>>
>>17960779
You're dealing with this in the most stupid way possible (and I did too, for a long while).

I'll give you the most meme advice of all: be yourself. This doesn't mean that you have to stop improving yourself, or that you should stop putting conscious effort at being a better person, but you should stop hating yourself, hiding who you are, feeling uncomfortable with what you like. Show your feelings to people, show what you like. You can't find someone to love you if you don't show them who you are.
If you have issues, go to a therapist. Baggage shouldn't be dealt with in a relationship, it should be dealt with on your own.
>>
>>17961745
this
the important thing is your problems probably won't go away just because you find a woman, and you really cannot expect to be able to find someone that you can "open up to" if you're unable to do so to friends
why can you not share your feelings with your friends? are they shameful thoughts? do you think they might judge you?
if they would do so, then can you truly call them friends?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.