[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the skinny >long time lurker, mostly /b, first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484522887675.jpg (52KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484522887675.jpg
52KB, 635x960px
So here's the skinny

>long time lurker, mostly /b, first time on /adv

>have been aware of the quoteDARKWEBZunquote

>finally after years of lurking, some asshat spilled the beans of a reputable darkweb chems site.

>jackpot

I won't say what it is because the only thing /b/ro that talked had to say was "remember, nobody talks, everybody walks" so I'm not saying shit about the site is 100% legit.

My main question is, before I go through any transaction, if you are one thats aware of what I'm talking about. Without being a dumbass like last anon, can anyone thats done this before tell me the basics of making sure I do this right?

>pic very unrelated
>>
Assuming you're buying with BitCoin? If so, make sure you put it through a tumbler first. They ship however they do, so just be patient. Also know that it might get seized. Almost like money you can loose. Never had it happen, but it could I suppose.
>>
>>17960757
Gotcha. Losing the money isn't an issue.
How imperative is tumbling the money first? I saw theres a fee, but if it's my very first (and possibly only) transaction, can i get away with just going through once vanilla with tor and a half ass vpn?
>>
>>17960771
Personally, I always do that. Just an extra layer of protection. One less roll of the dice. Up to you though man. I would say do it.
>>
>>17960771

ive never tumbled or used vpn .

no LEO is going to track down your dark web traffic to bust you for $50 of weed. It is literally not at all worth their time or effort.

The only people that get busted due to dark web are the vendors moving tens of hundreds of millions of dollars of product.
>>
>>17960777
>lucky 777 checked
That's my gut instinct and I'll take that as good advice. Thanks.
>>
>>17960783

remember to use PGP though
>>
>>17960787
How necessary is pgp?
I'm still fairly new to this, and want to make this transaction as smooth as possible
>>
>>17960863
I think some sites might do it automatically for you? But if they don't then vendors probably wont want to communicate with you unless you use it.

It is not too difficult. Vendor will have a key, paste some text (your address) into some software, encrypt it with the vendor's key, and send them the encrypted text.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.