[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if my parents are the most annoying creatures I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2771.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
What do I do if my parents are the most annoying creatures I've ever encountered in my existence

They are ALWAYS getting in the way and I know they do it on purpose somehow.

>go downstairs trying to be quick and not be seen because I haven't showered
>the second I get down the stairs I hear my ogre dad's door open
>stomp stomp stomp *burp*
>on this occasional he walked into the kitchen as I turned off the light and he bumped into me and I spilled hot coffee all over that I HAVE TO CLEAN
>this is right after I fapped too
>try to do chores
>cleaning kitchen and mom comes down
>she wastes my time taking up space and slowly puts away something useless and it takes her twenty fucking minutes
>every time I masterbate they start running up and down the stairs and knocking on my door and I constantly have to put away my raging boner and it hurts like fuck and I get painful blue balls
>this happens about 6-7 times per fap
>try to sneak in the house or do something private or try to cook a meal in privacy
>they come downstairs at the worst possible time even if it's 4 am and catch me in a 5 second window the time I need privacy the most

They're always there. They're always interrupting. They're always annoying and timing everything bad. They ruin everything. EVERYTHING
>>
>>17960681
Btw waiting for them to go to bed so I can wash dishes because they keep interrupting me and getting in the way. Oh and my dad only works 2 days out of the week so he's always fucking home

Sometimes I hang out in heroin dens where people are killing themselves and shooting up just to get away from them
>>
If you're almost out of high school, just hold out for a little while longer. Just don't get into the heroin, because that's going to open up a whole new can of problems for ya.
>>
>>17960694
But I don't even have a car so moving out isn't possible unless I move to an expensive as fuck city with trains
>>
>>17960683
Fuck me I just left my room to try and do dishes again and they left their room at the same time

Dear god why this isn't even a particularly special day this is every fucking day. Every second every time every day

I just want to never see them why won't they GO
>>
>>17960711

>why won't they GO

because it's their house.
try to get along with them instead of being a weird little masturbatory goblin that lives in a cupboard.
>>
>>17960727
I can't they gave me too hard of a life

No car no money in the middle of nowhere trauma and ptsd like I've been raised on a battlefield
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.