[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My entire life math has been a fucking shitshow. Any other class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1722.jpg (20KB, 168x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.jpg
20KB, 168x144px
My entire life math has been a fucking shitshow. Any other class I can put in minimal effort and still end up with B's and A's. Ever since about 2nd grade I realized that I hate every part about math. Any effort I put in is completely futile as I still barely pass with D or D-. My parents refuse to pay for a university, it's pretty much set in stone that I'm going to a community college if I don't improve my situation. I've seen tutors done research for help from teachers and nothing works, my cumulative GPA is already completely fucked at this point due to other math related courses. What the fuck do I do

Not doing adderall or any illegal shit
>>
I'm right there with you bro, used to think I was smart till I tried math, just started college algebra. I can do it, but it never "clicks" I just slog through it

Try Wolfram alpha.com for HW at least, it'll guide you through shit and calculate for you
>>
>>17960749
Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only retard
>>
Same here, suffered through math for HS then chose a major that didn't require match for college. Grades were shit in math related classes but other classes made up for it
>>
>>17960678

>I actually have to put in effort waaahhh

In your own fucking words OP you're crying because you aren't an instant master of math. Sometimes you DO have to put in study time in a subject to be good. Math is rigid rules that you cannot bend or break, it's not an english sentence that you can wiggle around with vague words or words with double meanings.

Go to Khan Academy, start at fucking basic math and algebra and do EVERY exercise as he does it. If you're confused pause the video and post there for help

I was in your same place and at the end of the day your failure is just because you're lazy and upset that you don't instantly understand math. Go at your own rate on Khan Academy.
>>
I'm sorry man, a lot of people hate math for good reasons, it's a field thats already been established almost to the full extent of its usefulness, to many people it just seems redundant and pointless. You just have to get through it with patience and practice, khan academy does help a lot, but getting past the boring sense of doing the same thing over and over again in order to study it is probably the biggest obstacle. Redo the questions you learned in class by writing them out on a seperate sheet and practice until you can do them without looking at your notes.
>>
>>17960678
If it makes you feel any better I'm great at math, hate my life, regret college (math), and dream of suicide.
>>
>>17960678
I really think there is a gene for understanding math, either you have it or don't. I'm horrible at math too, and have developed a phobia about it to the point that even learning basic math freaks me out. don't be like me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.