[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been having constipation for half my life (im 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: articulateclutter-20170111-0001.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
articulateclutter-20170111-0001.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
So I've been having constipation for half my life (im 16 year old male) and I haven't been taking shits for 2-3 days on end. Recently, it has felt like there is a mass pressing against my bladder. Me and my massive intelligence decided it would be the best idea to check with my pinky. I felt this mass blocking most of my rectum and it hurt to touch. I'm not a faggot ok. I did some research and it could be cancer or some thing called rectal prolapse which is supposed to be painless. I'm extremely embarrassed and I'm not sure if I would go to the doctor or not. Any suggestions or ideas on bringing it up?
>>
>>17960650
Global rule 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

And you should ALWAYS see a doctor if you have any doubt.
>>
Dude, just print out what you just posted here and hand the printout to the doctor.

Doctors see a lot of strange stuff - you won't be anything remarkable.
>>
Ok I'm 18 now
>>
>>17960650
>rectal prolapse

this is where your intestines spew out of your butthole

you have severe constipation issues and need to see a doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

like tomorrow tell them you haven't pooped in 3 days and they will give you emergency appt

why is this important ? because if you are clogged up you can actually burst your intestines and then die a miserable death
>>
What's your diet like? Do you eat a lot of redmeat?

Drinking raw apple cider vinegar "with the Mother" like Bragg's brand seems to make me have to take a dump almost instantly. Also lots of health benefits and an energy boost.
>>
>>17960685

and you will need meds and for sure some diet changes too
>>
>>17960650
Maybe go to the drug store and get an enema kit to shoot up there. They're not just for cleaning up before you let your boyfriend pound you in the ass.
>>
>>17960699
Leroy? Go to bed.
>>
Underage get the fuck out of this hellhole.

Also see a doctor.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.