[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, help me out here. Im a braindead moron and in a fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_211524991.jpg (3MB, 5500x2750px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_211524991.jpg
3MB, 5500x2750px
Hey /adv/, help me out here. Im a braindead moron and in a fit of anger against my younger brother I got into a fistfight with him and punched the back of his head. Aside from some swelling he's pretty much fine but hes my fucking bro so Im worried. We already made up and shit but I want to take him to the emergency room and he doesnt want to go. See, hes 17 and Im 21 and hes afraid Ill be carried off to jail.

Should I just tell him to shut it and force him to go anyway? Im willing to take it so long as he ends up fine in the end.
>>
Just look up how to handle a concussion on the internet. If he doesn't feel he needs to go to the hospital, he's probably right. Just keep an eye on him.
>>
>>17960674
>concussion

op drag his dumb ass to the emergency room

you 2 can always say it was somebody else
>>
>>17960674
Yeah hes been fine, no amnesia or dizziness or anything.
>>17960680
I asked him and he says not to do it because they'll ask for the name of the person who did it or something. we live in cali if it matters any
>>
>>17960645
>ask for the name of the person who did it or somethi

say it was a group fight or something - people inna house dark arguing etc
>>
>>17960709
Ill just try that better safe than sorry after all
>>
Take him to the hospital, but make up something, like say he got into a fight with some random guys who were drinking or some shit.

But no seriously take him to the hospital.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.