[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out dude I've been dating is actually a chick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Just found out dude I've been dating is actually a chick. I'm gay af
How do I handle this?
I dont know what to do dudes...
>>
>>17960610

if you're into her, keep going. me personally, I can't be tricked. for me its about the smell. im gay, like dudes, need dude smell. one time i kissed a girl i thought was just a girl, but as soon as i smelled her i was like 'lol do you have a penis?' turns out she was trans.

the smell man
>>
She told me she is trans and is turning into a guy in about a year but still has the lady bits... idk man, I think I'm in love but it's just weird...
>>
post pic
>>
>>17960622

its super weird. but you're already gay, does it matter if you date an inbetweenie? its not like when you're straight and you actually have a reputation.
>>
>>17960610
>How do I handle this?

Spend some time really thinking about your life choices that led you there, maybe?

Anyways, how do you NOT notice that the person you're dating isn't actually having dude parts and pheromones and such?
>>
Um, I really don't know honestly.
Are you in love with her/him?
Might as well keep going, unless you really want your partner to have a male body. Which is pretty important if you want to be in a sexual relationship and you don't like female bodies.
>>
>>17960652
I mean she's pretty masculine, adams apple and everything but idk
I've always had very Sexual relationships but not sure if I could go through with that before she gets her dick
Idk
Makes me sound like selfish
>>
>>17960643
I guess I just never paid attention since I never encountered anything like that before...
>>
>>17960629
Would rather not, wouldnt want to expose her or myself by accident...
>>
>>17960682

Nah, I think it's pretty important since sex/sexuality is a huge aspect of being in a relationship. It may seem selfish but it would be wrong to force yourself to stay in a relationship that you'd feel uncomfortable about/can't put your all into.

Also I don't really think fake dicks work all that well. Not too sure about that.
>>
>>17960610
same thing you do with anyone who is deceitful- discontinue association and contact with them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.