[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, an average grill on university ski trip >not know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: CMGTC7bVEAA_Frt.jpg (32KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
CMGTC7bVEAA_Frt.jpg
32KB, 403x604px
>be me, an average grill on university ski trip
>not know anyone, make friends with 2 girls who are 'hot grills'
>they get lots of male attention, I keep to sideline
>chad who is after one of the girls is perusing hard.
>I try to join in conversation at dinner
>I'm very formal and polite. i go to shake hands with chad saying hi! nice to meet you!
>he gives me slight look of disgust as i reach for the handshake
>ok fine that might seem a little snobby in some peoples books
>he becomes increasingly covertly aggressive
>fast forward and I've accidentally locked door whilst people I was staying with were waiting to be let in
>chad comes to the rescue and for a minute after hes busted the door, says to me 'i'm better than you'
>i feel scared as fuck like i'm being bullied
>i say to him 'ha ha maybe at the gym' whilst shitting myself

what the fuck made this Chad's bully radar go off other than handshake? get your psychoanalysis hats out please
>>
>>17960404
also for reference everyone involved is roughly 22+
>>
Sounds like a beta Chad
>>
>>17960404

he is threatened by you
>>
He probably thought that the handshake with cheery greeting was somehow humoring him or condescending. He sounds insecure and everything you describe sounds like someone who feels belittled and doesn't know how to deflect that without seeming more butthurt.

Also, if you knew the girl(s) for longer than he did it's another reason for him to be somewhat hostile. Trying to fight your way in as the new guy etc.
>>
>>17960404

The handshake.

That's all a Chad needs to target someone.
I'd know, Transformer (robot in disguise) here. Been a target plenty of times until I learned to navigate the social minefields.

You shown weakness by not being as confident as the other girls. Weaknesses are often exploited by exploitative people. Just how it is.

You acted formal in a non-formal environment, an action that can fuck with peoples perception of the situation, and can come off as "creepy".

Also, he wants to fuck the hotter girls. Based on what I've seen from pretty much everyone really, guys like this show off assertion and dominance by picking on a target. Showing that they are big and strong. Throwing their weight around.
It works.
That's why they do it.
Girls sleep with them encouraging it.
Shit, odds are, you've thought about being with him and "turning" him nice.
You're a tool he's using to make the other, hotter girls wet for him.

Add this to the fact your stacy friends will literally attract Chads like this, and yeah. Fucked up hole you've dug, mate.
>>
>>17960487
He went out his way to scare me. I wondered if he secretly fancied me, but was was so nice and interested in the girl. I was in no way blocking him. It might be worth mentioning that his friend made a move on me the day after. I still feel incredibly traumatised by the experience
>>
>>17960502
He pretended to be nice when we were all together. I also didn't know the girls well enough to say something.
>>
>>17960506
I think he took the handshake as your way to "kill him with kindness". Also if he was just after the pussy (which is typically why men act like dicks towards other men and reasonable, kind guys to the girl they like) he probably assumed you were also after the pussy and it doesn't even matter that you didn't do anything, you'd want to block him at least.

I doubt his friend going after you has anything to do with it... though I hope you don't mean sexual assault.
>>
maybe you are too autistic to read social clues.
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>17960506
>>17960514
Shit sorry, it's really late here and I completely blanked on you being a girl yourself.

No then the situation is weirder to me still. I can't really think of a reason why he's acting this way and there's no excuse anyway.

Having said that you can never really know how you come across to other people. I used to be best friends with a girl who was in reality very shy, but so shut off that her mannerisms seemed disinterested and bored to people. Not saying you actually did anything but you don't know, maybe something in your way of carrying yourself or face or even your gaze made him feel you were being cocky or trying to make fun of him. Still everything about his behavior screams bruised ego.
>>
>>17960502
(">Shit, odds are, you've thought about being with him and "turning" him nice")

No I just felt threatened
>>
>>17960525
(">maybe you are too autistic to read social clues.
Are you a virgin? ")

No i'm not. I'm studying STEM and could pass for a stacy. he on the other hand, legitimately is studying sport science

>>17960506
(">though I hope you don't mean sexual assault")

no he was flirtatious, and really sweet actually.
>>
>>17960529
>No I just felt threatened

>>17960506
>I wondered if he secretly fancied me

Oh really?
You hadn't once considered the possibility of actually being with him.
>>
>>17960540
You have to use the > before anything else or you don't get greentext.

Okay good, I read it as being traumatised by the experience with his friend.
>>
>>17960543
literally no. I can defend myself, sometimes too aggressive when I feel threatened. for a while I thought it might be because he thinks i'm unattractive - but surely he would just ignore. I'm over analyzing to make sense of this. I felt like a male competitor to him.
>>
Some people are just psycho
>>
>>17960551
He sounds really insecure to be honest.
>>
>>17960404
Half of this sounds like you're a spaghettilord and half sounds like you're just embellishing. Calm the fuck out, stop sperging, and don't be a fucking creep regardless of gender cause that shit is annoying.
>>
>>17960540
>I'm not autistic I swear
>I prove it by showing how I can't use the most basic function in the site
maybe he doesn't like you over all. Or maybe he likes your and doesn't know how to approach you.
Either way, why do you let it bother you so much in the first place? just forget about it.
>>
>>17960566

This. If he wasn't successful with women he'd be an Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>17960576
Because I'm trying to figure out how to either avoid situations like this or figure out how to deal with it. it might be insignificant but it really shook me up
>>
>>17960575
I was interacting really well with everyone in the group apart from him. so the spaghettilord theory isn't totally actuate.
>>
>>17960611
not all people have to act or be the same way.
Just accept that there are people like that all over the place and you don't have to be liked nor like everyone.
>>
>>17960404
Whaaaaaaa....

Sounds like Chad is Chode.
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>17960634
Im not butthurt that he didn't like me. I'm late-night-over-analysing what makes me a girl faggot and how to avoid scary situations like that.
>>
>>17960651
you can't do anything about it, if someone is up to be an asshole and mess up with you, there's literally nothing you can do to stop them nor prevent them to not liking you in the first place.
Just be as genuine and true to yourself as possible with everyone you meet, if someone doesn't like that, is something you'll have to live with instead of pretending to be someone you are not in favor to get along with everyone.
>>
>>17960404
He sounds like the guy who'll hit you when he drinks. What kind of tard doesn't know what to do with a hand shake? The only appropriate reaction would have been to shake your hand, smile back, and be like "Hi I'm Chad"
It sounds like you've handled everything like a champ. Stay away from him, he's weird and scary
>>
File: 1440561165674.jpg (54KB, 462x482px) Image search: [Google]
1440561165674.jpg
54KB, 462x482px
>>17960575
>calling someone a creep for being formal and polite
Lol, why don't you go flap your gums somewhere else, coolkid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.