[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So, I had a match on tinder, a girl. A transgirl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 411x358px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 411x358px
Hey guys.

So, I had a match on tinder, a girl. A transgirl. As in, a dude with a butchered penis and fat implants in his chest.

"She" has a great ass though and a cute face.

She wants to have the sex with me, and right now I dont have anything better or ways to get anyone better. Is it gay? Should I try? Im really conflited here guys.
>>
>>17959993
you miss the shots you don't take
>>
You really want to risk HIV for this?
>>
H I V
>>
>>17960065
>>17960072
Yawn. Low quality trolling.
OP, just make sure you're being safe. Wrap it in foil before checking the oil.
>>
>should i try
only if she's pre-op
not fun sticking ur penis into a literal wound
>>
Hard to tell without pics.
>>
>>17959993
You've got two options:
If you're gay yeah fuck it (yes it's still a dude, ripping up your scrotum and wear girl clothes doesn't make you a girl)
If you are straight don't do it. But since you're asking you are a closeted fag. If you were straight you would have dropped him as soon as you found out
>>
>>17959993
>she
>>
File: eat'em.jpg (7KB, 185x184px) Image search: [Google]
eat'em.jpg
7KB, 185x184px
>>17960166

Gonna eat those?
>>
>>17959993
you either want to or you don't. don't look to the internet to reassure you as to want you want to do. if you didn't want to do it you wouldn't be asking us

it's pretty fucked up though for you to say such horrible things about someone and then have sex with them. you're no better than how you perceive this person. not sure why you would even want to have sex with someone that you consider beneath you.

hopefully she realizes what kind of person you are before she makes the mistake of fucking you.
>>
>>17960200
>she
It's a dude with a ripped scrotum anon
>>
>>17959993
the penis is mutated to create a vagina so if you are going for intercourse then you are literally fucking the inside of a dick, not that I think about it, could this be considered BDSM to some extent?
>>
>>17959993
>as a great ass though and a cute face.
>Is it gay?
Look m8 I know it's a difficult concept, but here's the thing. If you want to do a specific sexual act, if it isn't gay, then there's no reason not to, and if it is, since you want to you're gay and you should embrace that. Point is, in both cases the conclusion is the same.

If you want to make sure, you can try the following. Get in a bathtub filled with water, take a toaster, plug it in and drop it in the bath with you. If done correctly, this will increase the average IQ across the world.
>>
It shouldn't matter wether it's gay or not. If you want to fuck it then fuck it. Do whatever you want man don't let world standards hold you down.

Now that being said I think people who mutilate their penis are fucked up. My point is that youre a guy and you happen to want to fuck a trans. At the end of the day it doesn't matter dude. Follow your dick. Sex should be whatever feels good. You're not gonna be some prissy faggot because you felt good having sex.

As long as you're not a virgin that is. If you're a virgin dude and not 100% sure you're a full blown faggot you should fuck a real girl first.
>>
>>17960313
WOOOOWooohoohohhoo that made me jump! that made my legs fold into my cock to make sure its safe
i can feel wooooaowowoOOO WOOOOAH!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.