[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so im in this ordeal with a girl I really like and I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1484422167345.jpg (145KB, 1440x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1484422167345.jpg
145KB, 1440x1021px
Ok so im in this ordeal with a girl I really like and I wanna know if im being played for a chump or not.

First thing's first though, she lies a lot (she practically lies about everything, no matter what it is). She told me straight to my face that she loved me in a serious way then denied it later on.

Thing is here, she works for my boss, who happens to be a close relative of mine. If she catches wind of us having a relationship then she gets fired, so im assuming shes doing it just to protect her job.

Then she randomly told me that there's another guy she's with, whom I can't see at all (she claims that she talks to him regularly but she's always on the phone with her brother so I doubt it).

Her brother wants to come over to work withe and im the guy who approved his Cv and everything, every time I mention helping out her brother she gets super nice.

She also dropped a lot of hints that she's into me (I saw her sending text messages to her brother about how she liked me), but every time I try to ask about it she just refuses the whole idea and says she has another boyfriend.

Help me, am I being used or what?
>>
>>17959907
Yeah but how nice are her tits
>>
>>17959907
> I wanna know...
>First thing's first though, she lies a lot (she practically lies about everything, no matter what it is).
How about that? You answered your own question.
You know she's a liar. You know she's lying to you. The only way to win this game is to not play.
>>
>>17959957
Yeah but I have feelings for her. I know she's lying through her teeth but I feel great whenever I'm around he. I never felt this way towards a woman before.

>>17959917
She's quite petite, her tits arent bad.
>>
Don't do it anon. I broke up with a girl like this two weeks ago. All she will do is stress you out and will 100% shit talk about you to her friends even though she says she loves you and says you're perfect. Whore.
>>
>>17959969
> I feel great whenever I'm around he. I never felt this way towards a woman before.

You're unknowingly quoting dialogue from the first chapter of
>I was used by an emotional manipulator
Manipulators are great at making people feel good. It's how they bait the hook.

If you don't set boundaries for what kinds of behavior you tolerate from the people around you, the world will chew you up and spit you out. That begins with setting boundaries for yourself. That begins with making good decisions in your own mind.
> I know she's lying through her teeth but...
Stop your internal talk when you hit the 'but'. Stop excusing the dishonesty, or you encourage it.
>>
>>17959975
I'm worried this is what will come out of out. She's a two faced bitch and clgets angry at random times, causing problems because of it. Usually im the one who has to clean up after her bullshit and my uncle told the only reason he's keeping her instead of firing her is because I pester hil about it. She ruined my relations with just about everybody, my coworkers say I act like her lapdog. Her personality is trashy as fuck.
>>
>>17959907
You are a chump yes
>>
>>17959999
I just broke up with a girl like this. There are much better girls I could have gotten with but I chose her because I was still interested in her for some reason. The entire time she shit talk about me and when I confronted her about it she would deny everything. Right after I broke up with her she told people that we weren't even dating and that she left me because I tried kissing her or some shit
The lies they tell after you get out of the relationship are even worse because then everyone knows you actually had feelings for someone that's retarded and a liar.

Nice numbers
>>
>>17959999
Also to add on to this, she told me that she loved me straight to my face and she keeps dropping hints everywhere. Im kinda confused.
>>
So, I'm in this ordeal with heroin, and want to know if I'm an idiot

>I know what it creates isn't real
>but I feel so good when I'm on it
>it's messed up my relationships
>people tell me it's in control of me
>I'm worried it's not good for me
>tell me I should keep using, pls
>>
>>17960013
kys yourself degenerate
>>
>>17960013
pop mushrooms and let your spirit animal guide you
>>
>>17960013
Im not trying to seek validation, I just wanted advice because it seemed so genuine at first but she only recently started doing this. Though I guess it's a lost cause.
>>
>>17960018
>>17960021
>Not recognizing satire: the posts
>>
>>17959999
>Quints

Seriously, have you read what you posted here? you haven't said a single good thing about her, I mean fuck it's so obvious she's just manipulating you.
>>
>>17960033
Is this supposed to be bait?
>>
>>17959999
>>17960033
Also, checked
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.