[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to accept I'm never going to find anyone? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: depress1.jpg (18KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
depress1.jpg
18KB, 460x276px
Is it time to accept I'm never going to find anyone?
I'm fit, I have a well paying job for my age (60k, 23 yrs old) I have prospects and I'm sociable. I've been tested for autism and disorders, and I am clean.
I fear that I've fallen through the cracks of the people that simply do not ever succeed in passing on their genes. I've gone to church my whole life and there are no decent girls there. I live in the city, so there's no hope of finding a good girl.
Is it time to give up? Is it time to start working purely for myself and give up on any hope of companionship?
>>
>>17959870
You sound incredibly pessimistic.
>>
If you give up you failed in life. Stop being a faggot anon
>>
>>17959870
Try doing some drugs
>>
>>17959870
You gotta lower your standards or change your personality. Modern women like attention too much i hate too.
>>
where do you live anon?
>>
>>17959870
age 23 was when i lost my virginity

don't give up
>>
>poor me give me pity /pol/

Fucking loser you don't deserve anyone for posting this kind of shit
You are so pathetic it hurts
>>
>>17959870
Lol, you're doing better than much people. You're still young and, like you said, you're sucessful. Should stop crying like a faggot.
>>
File: where.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>17959877
>poor me give me pity /pol/
Where do you think we are?

> decent girl
> good girl
> companionship
Sounds like you don't want a woman so much as a dog.
>>
>>17959871
>>17959872
>>17959876
>>17959877
>>17959934
Maybe the dudes unattractive?
>>
>>17959870
Have you tried to go out of your comfort zone to talk to girls? Like get tinder? Go out to bars or clubs just to have experience being around girls even if you think all of them are sluts? Don't give up my man you are still young and you already have a great foundation when you do get with a girl. Just try to have fun when dating or talking to girls and don't be to serious about or you will scare them away or you might find out that you weren't compatible because of your desperation. Chin up man.
>>
>>17959870
>23
>60k a year
Why do you even want a woman?
>>
>>17959870

you want to give up becuase you're insisting that there is no one worthy of you.

poor you, being too good for women. go date guys i guess.
>>
>>17959870
You have all of that going for you and you're still a beta around women? I don't have half of what you have, and I still get laid on the reg. I'm guessing you're ugly as fuck and don't know how to speak to women? Because if you can't find a girl and you're fit then there's obviously SOMETHING wrong. I'm ugly and still get attractive women.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (14KB, 358x411px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
14KB, 358x411px
>>17959870
Have you tried going to different churches? Usually there'll be some with a lot of young people. Go to one of these even if its different from your theology, and join a life group. Your chances should be a lot higher then. I've seen this happen a gazillion times. Thety don't call it 'wife group' for nothing.
>>
>>17959870
Are you a manlet? How tall are you? This is important.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.