[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys help. Some girl accepted to go on a date with me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1456759233527.jpg (46KB, 595x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456759233527.jpg
46KB, 595x472px
Fuck guys help. Some girl accepted to go on a date with me and I wasn't even expecting her to accept. It's tomorrow and I don't know what to do. Coffee, lunch, dinner? What do I even talk about?
>>
>>17959750
Keep it casual and go out for coffee and snacks. Get to know her and ask her about her background, what she enjoys doing for fun, what're her goals, stuff like that. Have a good time :) and relax.
>>
I assume she didn't just materialize out of thin air, so talk about something relevant to how you met (work, school, whatever). If you're feeling super nervous do coffee, normally it's just a 45 min commitment tops
And remember, she already likes you enough to want to hang out with you, so just try and get to know her more. People like talking about them selves. Ask her about her hobbies and stuff
>>
>>17959764
Aye, guess I'll just stick to that
>>17959765
We met on tinder but we were in the same class at high school, just never spoke. She's definitely the more reserved type so she's no hookup person
>>
>>17959750
Why did you ask her out?

Go get sushi. Coffee is boring and way too routine. Go somewhere you'd take a very good friend and just talk about life and bring some stories with you.
>>
>>17959771
That means you have four years of school stuff to talk about, at least to start with
>>
>>17959776
Because I kept getting rejected so I thought why not one more, I was wrong. It'll be good for me regardless
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.