[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to move out? I can't stand living with my parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170114_154825.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_154825.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
How to move out?

I can't stand living with my parents. My mom is a dishonest and evil cunt. I will go nowhere in life if i stay with them.

I am 18.
I dropped out of school after my first semester, and i am 4k in debt. I have a 6 month grace period before i have to start paying off the debt.
I have 1k in my savings account, and that's all the money i have to my name. I do think my evil mother has access to my account though, so that might be something to worry about.

I don't have a job, and i live in LA, so with or without a job, it will still be hard to live on my own.
I am also considering joining the military.

Basically, i need to get out of this house and away from my mother.

Can anyone please give me some advice on this?
>>
There's no easy answer to this.

You're young, you don't have any real job experience, and you are already in debt. I would suck it up and somehow either go back to school and find a part-time gig or go into the military.

I keep hearing LA is generally pretty expensive, so your options are limited while you stay there. Do you have any friends that would possibly let you room with them if you worked a part-time job?
>>
>>17959719
Im thinking the military is probably my only option. Although id rather work a job and do music on the side, thats probably not possible.
I don't have any friends i could room with either.

Im thinking of doing the military, and then moving out of state to somewhere cheaper.
Do you know of any cheap areas to live where i could still find work?
>>
>>17959691
I have a similar issue except I want to move somewhere else I'm thinking a decent major city that's still kinda cheap
>>
>>17959789
How old are you?
>>
>>17959797
24 sadly
>>
>>17959825
You in debt too?
>>
>>17959759
You'll need to clock in around $15 an hour full time to have a CHANCE of living alone in Phoenix. Minimum wage here went up to $10, but you still need some degree of experience wherever you go.

You could probably go to the midwest or the southern states (stay away from any major city in Florida), but that would be really shit. You would need a really good plan before you cross state lines.

I really only recommend toughing it out or going directly to the military for your case. If you can use your situation for a little while longer and look for an opportunity, you might be better off.
>>
>>17959827
Yea I have some experience in useless jobs and a small amount of training in security I hope I can do that
>>
>>17959759
The military is great senpai. Especially if you're needing a fresh start or an escape, or if you just want some forced self-improvement. Join the air force though. If a trade exists that is both in the Airforce and army, it's 90% less shitty if it's in the air force.
>>
>>17959828
Alright. thanks for the help. Ill probably do the military then see if i can find somewhere to live after. Maybe if i learn some skills in the military i can later find a job for them, if not ill probably go to community college.

I was kind of thinking of going out to the midwest too, after the military if i can. Things should be cheaper out there.
>>
>>17959844
Ive heard good things about the airforce. Also that its harder to get in.
Have you done service?
>>
bump?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.