[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend said she wants me to pluck her asshole hairs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1484461379133.jpg (2MB, 1695x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1484461379133.jpg
2MB, 1695x1642px
My girlfriend said she wants me to pluck her asshole hairs and I don't want to, how do I say it without hurting her feelings?

Also how do you safely lick your girlfriend's asshole
>>
Tell her it'd be painful and pay for a professional to do it.
>>
Why would you ever lick someones asshole? Jesus christ, have you not got any self respect at all? Fucking animals.
>>
>>17959421
She had a professional wax it but I guess there are a few stragglers left over. I think I might just do it. How bad can it be ?
>>
>>17959422
Why would you not lick it? Me and my boyfriend (Yes I'm gay) love licking the starfish.
>>
>>17959438
>>17959443
Alert: my thread has been hijacked. I repeat: ALERT. THAT IS NOT OP, I AM OP.

Guys help me
>>
What does it feel like to get your asshole licked?
>>
>>17959460
As someone who has had it licked. I am a female. It felt okay I guess, it really is all about what is in your mind and how sexy you are feeling to when you are doing anything sexual. So if you are really horny pretty much anything feels good. It isnt something that is a must for me but it just feels nice.
>>
Just dive in there and plunge your tounge into her fart box. Its insanely hot, actually. As long as there is no mud streaks you have to go through.
>>
>not licking your gf's asshole

Unless she doesn't clean herself well there's no excuse.
>>
>>17959483
What does it feel like to lick someone's asshole?
>>
>>17959416
Just tell her you don't want to. Are you a child? Also, why would you want to lick her asshole if you didn't want to pluck the hairs? Unless you actually intend to lick a hairy asshole. If so, you're fucked in the head man.
>>
>>17959490
Didnt have a taste honestly. Probably would be just like you could imagine. She was very good with keeping herself clean. I liked it better than licking her vag.
>>
Firstly OP doesnt have a GF and no guy here has ever licked an ass or even seen one bare IRL. Please losers get a grip.
>>
File: 1484097495691.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484097495691.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>17959537
>licking a hole where shit comes out of makes you a winner
>>
>>17959537
I have :(
>>
>>17959446
This guy isn't OP, I am. He's trying to reverse hijack my thread. Smart move if you ask me.
>>
Why the hell would you lick ass?
>>
>>17959537
Well this girl here has licked one
>>
>>17959416
>Also how do you safely lick your girlfriend's asshole
My wife showers, cleans the area really well, teases me with it (spreads her ass, shakes it, basically brings me to boil,) and I pounce on her and start licking/thrusting/whatever I feel like doing. I enjoy it because it's taboo and dirty and she... doesn't care, honestly. She just toys her pussy during.

I'm lucky to have a wife that understands and indulges my weirdness.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.