[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a socially (very) active female friend from college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: WORRYDOG.jpg (60KB, 679x646px) Image search: [Google]
WORRYDOG.jpg
60KB, 679x646px
>have a socially (very) active female friend from college
>girl has (seasonal) mental problems due to life, environment, pressure, finals etc.
>decide to help her out of that situation, she's my friend after all
>mutually show interest, all goes well, go concerts, events etc. spend good time together
>I treat her with huge respect, listen to her problems frequently
>2 weeks later
>she no longer texts unless I write
>start to feel stupid when I text her, almost feel ashamed because I feel like orbitter
>her replies are short
>mostly online in whatsapp, texting someone
>I can't even see her due to her finals, but she still somehow has plans in the evenings which I'm not involved in

what the fuck went wrong? now suddenly I feel creepy for insistingly texting her. But I got so fucking used to it, I enjoyed the time together. What the heck?
>>
People drift apart so this is just as much about her than it is about you, if not more

Worst move now is to show her your desperation

Though you could still express your feelings in a manly way

We need to talk

And make sure you're continuing this relationship for her benefit more than your own else you're a dick, good rule of thumb that
>>
>>17959217
>And make sure you're continuing this relationship for her benefit more than your own else you're a dick, good rule of thumb that
but how can it be a relationship if it's only about her? I guess I will just try my best to cut all the communication with her. She probably won't text me or even notice me after a few weeks of not texting.
>>
File: 1483044231525.gif (229KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483044231525.gif
229KB, 500x300px
>>17959202

>what the fuck went wrong?

Doesn't matter. Finding out why won't change the outcome. You had a brief connection for a moment and now the moment is over. Thats how human relationships work. Move on.
>>
>decide to help her out of that situation, she's my friend after all

So are you helping or are you trying to hook up with her?
>>
>>17959237
I really approached to help, but eventually found ourselves in an awkward and short relationship
>>
>>17959260
So you helped her out and. Ow it seems she's doing fine. What's the deal?
>>
>>17959273
but why does a sane human being suddenly cuts it completely and makes a person feel creepy?
>>
You treated her like a friend so she treated you like a friend. She probably feels rejected because you never made a move.

You should always go for the kiss after a good date. No matter what. Worst case scenario you get the cheek.

If she was feeling you and you were feeling her, why didn't you kiss her at the end of a good night together?
>>
>>17959276
Dude she didn't make you feel like you're creepy. That's all on you for making yourself feel that way.
"She's got plans in the evening and I'm not included..." Just ask her if she'd like to hang out and then go from there if you like her as more than a friend.
>>
>>17959276

>but why does a sane human being suddenly cuts it completely and makes a person feel creepy?

Who the fuck knows. Why are you wasting your time asking so many pointless questions? We don't know this girl. How the fuck are we supposed to know why she does what she does? Will finding out change the fact at all that she doesnt want to talk to you?
>>
>>17959282
>>17959287
now I can't get together so I can have a loong talk and express everything, also hear everything from her. uncertainty kills me, I just want to hear clear expressions, bad or good. but I can't even get that chance.
>>
>>17959294

Well you gotta face that you basically ruined your chance with her. If you want you can send her a text like this before going full no contact mode:

>"Hey, a lot of things have been stressing me out lately but all good now. Hope all is well, it'd be nice to see you sometime soon."

Then never text her again. If she likes you, she'll reach out. Then you can arrange a date and go for the kiss at the end of a fun filled night.
>>
File: sLe13h3_0.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3_0.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>17959202
If you're her friend, you care way too much. I guarantee you wouldn't be saying this if it were a guy friend. If you're a guy who is just waiting around to fuck her, then seriously, you're not special, every cute girl has a dozen and she's moved on to someone else.
>>
>>17959294
I thought that's what I needed from someone I love but it turned out it wasn't that at all and I just needed to move forward with my life and not look back.
>>
>>17959306
>If you're a guy who is just waiting around to fuck her
fucked her already once, I'm not after sex
>>
>>17959202
Congratiulations, you have become a beta orbiter.
>>
>>17959313
any solutions to that?
>>
>>17959314
Move on and go hang out with your bro friends. Get to know other girls. Do fun stuff. Come on.
>>
>>17959311
Then she knows you want a relationship with her, she doesn't want one with you obviously or she'd be in one with you. Time for you to take a hike.
>>
Nah OP - fuck these guys telling you that it's your fault for trying to hook up with her etc. It isn't. It sucks when friends drift apart. It sucks even more when you actually had feelings for them. Unfortunately, they're right when they say that it's not in your power to change things if she doesn't want any part of it. All you can do is ask her if there's anything wrong, let her know that you feel ignored or neglected by her as a friend, and try to talk it out. If the case is that she's just creeped out by you, then you need to let it go.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.