[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last night a sand nigger was coming over to my gf's place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

last night a sand nigger was coming over to my gf's place in the city while she was high. My gf got raped last night what do I do
>>
Report it to the police. Find and kill him if youre an edgy tryhard.
>>
report it to the authorities and break up with your gf.
>>
File: 1484432124039.jpg (240KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1484432124039.jpg
240KB, 1100x1380px
I bet she enjoyed every single second of it.
>>
>>17959006

op - 1st shoot the sand monkey

2nd - shoot this asshole
>>
Im assuming you put the "my gf was high" because thats how she spun the story. This is why you dont date stoner chicks, they use weed as an excuse for anything. Does she even want to call the cops on him?
>>
Sounds at least fishy.
So she got stoned and brought muhhamad to her house and they fucked right? Because that's probably what happened.
>>
You know, I hate to be the asshole, but you put yourself in shitty situations...

The first thing you need to do is determine what the true story is.

Rape is fucking annoying. There's often very little physical evidence because:

>They were alone

>Nobody saw them at any point

>I was ashamed so I didn't tell anyone or admit it until there was no physical evidence to tie the person to the crime

Probably the best thing you can do in any case is to really, really push for her to go to the authorities. In the case that this has actually happened, it may be possible to prove it. In the case that it hasn't, she might cave and admit it.

What you need to do is stay as calm as possible, and absorb everything. The way sentences are structure, tonality of the voice, body language, phrases... Keep an open mind.

No matter what, to the police though. While everything is still fresh in the mind.
>>
NEVER
DATE
A
STONER

they have fish memory, they do everything and use weed as an excuse, they usually have loooooooots of ""friends"" due to stoner communities

it's just trouble. you will have lots of jealousy crisis. you will feel unwanted.
>>
>>17958980
Women invite guys over late night to fuck all the time. I even bet your gf called you before, late night for some dick, when you first got together so why would this be any different.
>>
>>17959214
seconded this. personally experienced it as a male, basically I'm cucked, then dumped her.
>>
File: 1484285909713.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484285909713.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>17958987
>>17958991
>>17959064
>>17959080
>>17959112
>>17959183
>>17959213
>>17959214
>>17959225

You all fell for this terrible bait and you should feel terrible.
>>
>>17959236
doesn't matter if it is bait or not. this shit happens daily hundreds of times and all comment applicable
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>17959251

>doesn't matter if it is bait or not. this shit happens daily hundreds of times and all comment applicable

So because rape happens a lot we are all logically justified in gathering here and crucifying an imaginary girl for being a lying stoner slut and having sex with an imaginary arab?

Ok.
>>
>>17959288
ok dad, why don't you go clean out the garage or something and leave us alone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.