[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't my gf cum when we fuck. We've been fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1173.jpg (319KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
319KB, 2000x1000px
Why won't my gf cum when we fuck. We've been fucking for about three weeks now (she's my first fuck) and she hasn't climaxed once.
>>
Why do you care?
>>
Have you asked her what makes her cum?
>>
>>17958941
is she complaining already?
>>
>>17958945
She said she's not too sure as she's only slightly more experienced than I am. I'm a little paranoid she just isn't that attracted to me.
>>
>>17958941
Most women do not cum from virginal sex only.
>>
Some women aren't capable.
Also, some are strictly clitoral (actually, most are mostly clitoral anyways. Very few women report getting vaginal orgasms easily.) So chances are your dick ain't going to be what makes her cum. You gotta work the clit.

Regardless, you aint gonna make her cum unless you talk to her about what she likes. Does she cum while masturbating? Does /she/ even know what makes her cum?
I didn't orgasm until I was 21, and I started masturbating at 7. Took me 14 years to figure out what makes me click, and even then, the ONLY thing to ever make me orgasm is a vibrator. Never been able to with fingers, dicks, or tongue. Has to be vibration.

All in all, if she's not concerned neither should you. That pressure is the last thing that will make her climax, if she's enjoying the ride that's enough. We aren't really the same as guys, the orgasm isn't always the big finish. Sometimes we just wanna ride it out and enjoy then entire experience.
>>
>>17958948
slightly? what does that mean? If she had one bf and they fucked a lot she may have cum or maybe not or she fucked 3 or 4 guys once and it was over quick
>>
>>17958955
She had a bf of one year, dnf any time they fucked.
>>
>>17958941
Try different things. Oral is first obvious choice, but include toys too, ass licking, bondage, whatever. Ask her what would she like to try and work hard at it.
>>
>>17958954
Exactly what they said. Don't stress about it and just keep the communication open.
>>
>>17958975
Seriously lol. There was only one ex I ever really faked it with but it was because goddamn he would not accept that I wasn't going to cum and that was ok, he'd get like, offended if I stopped him because it just got like rubbing sandpaper eventually. Part of the reason we broke up really, he just wouldn't believe me when I said I was having fun and loved every moment of it despite the lack of orgasm.
>>
>>17958960
you need to relax and both of you will get into more of a rhythm as you learn about each others bodies. The fucking will get better
>>
>>17958941
You have to make her cum during foreplay.
Hardly any women cum from penetration, and when they do its because the vaginal canal is being pushed up against the clitoris which causes an orgasm. The clitoris is actually very long and not just a 'nub'. It extends internally within a woman. This is how orgasm through penetration is possible.

Just eat her out anon. google "how to eat pussy video" it has great tips.
>>
>>17958996
Yeah I can totally relate. I used to date a guy like that. They couldn't understand that just because I didn't cum I was still immensely enjoying myself and enjoying making them cum.
>>
>>17959054
Jesus right? Like I swear I get more wet jacking my guy off than when he's touching me lol.
>>
>>17959085
Seriously. Even after explaining that I loved everything they did to me (choking, spanking, scratching, etc) and that I adored sucking them into bliss, they still felt terrible they themselves couldn't make me cum. I even said I have trouble making myself cum when I was alone sometimes. Fuck.
>>
>>17958943
>>17958952
>>17958954
>>17958996
>>17959015

I feel sad for yall, you should never excuse bad sex as 'women barely come'

I've dated women who claimed the same and it really isn't that difficult, just focus on what makes them react and be responsive.

I'm sure there are some women out there who can't, but don't make excuses. Just get better.
>>
>>17959109
I don't give a shit you beta little bitch.
>>
>>17959109
These weren't excuses just some well known facts and even experiences were shared. It takes two to tango. It's not just all on the guy or the girl to make magic.
>>
>>17959109
I personally don't cum often from sex. Sex with bf isn't bad and it's completely enjoyable. I can make myself cum in like two minutes when I'm alone.

It's really not always about getting better. Honestly, at times it's more of an emotional thing, sometimes my own mental focus is off. Sometimes I get nervous about cumming in front of my boyfriend. I pretty much can only cum from very few, very specific positions from penetrative sex. But I do cum during foreplay pretty often.

All these things are completely out of my boyfriends control. Orgasms, at least for me, really are not all physical. My mood and mindset is a bigger factor
>>
>>17959109
Dude, I am a girl and talking from experience. Never was I trying to give the implication that all guys should just give up immediately. Just explaining that going rambo down there when she's told you before it's ok is probably doing more harm than good. As in my experience, it just makes them more inclined to fake it. Perhaps thats what was happening with these so called women you've "turned". Maybe they got fed up with you never accepting that she's still having fun despite not cumming and just started faking it to make you feel better. Women know their own bodies better than you, I promise. If they say they can't cum, they can't cum, and that has nothing to do with you or your ability. That does not mean it's "bad sex"
As I said>>17958954
FOURTEEN YEARS of exploration. Only ONE thing has ever worked, vibrators, and typically guys don't like it because they feel like "they're not the one making you cum".
>>
>>17958941
While I have cum with my bf it was probably after we had sex over 20 times. There has been only one guy I came the first time and I was so worked up in anticipation of him he barely penetrated me and I nearly passed out.
>>
File: 1477782945418.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477782945418.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>17958941

1. She wouldn't be having sex with you if she wasn't attracted to you.

2. MOST WOMEN don't cum from vaginal penetration. A smaller percentage of women physically can't cum at all.

3. You shouldn't be here talking to a bunch of stupid fucking neckbeards about how to navigate your girlfriend's sex organs, you should be talking to her. Ask HER what kind of things she likes. Be attentive.

4. Most importantly, whatever you do, enjoy the sex. Don't treat her like the level of a game you have to beat. Women don't like feeling like their orgasm is a prize that you need to achieve to prove your manliness and sexual virility. Women get off on the whole experience, not just the orgasm. Make the experience exciting and sensual and she'll be far more likely to orgasm.

5. If she's not worried about not cumming than neither should you. Being pressured with your sad puppy dog face to cum sucks. Don't do that shit.
>>
Cowgirl position may be good also, she gets to have control and thus gets more relaxed. But make the foreplay long, whatever else you do. And don't use strong pressure, when in doubt use lighter touch. Finally, as one person said before, ask her and do what works, drop what doesn't.
>>
Well she is your first, so maybe youre not the best
>>
>>17958954
>I started masturbating at 7
wot lol
>>
>>17960424
Not that uncommon at all for kids to masturbate. Obviously they don't fantasize/watch anything, they just realize a certain "itch" feels good and continue to do it.

>source: watched little kids I had to keep from masturbating in front of me and one of my friends apparently masturbated so much in class when he was five/six that they asked his mother to talk to him about it
>>
I can only make my GF come from oral. Sometimes when rubbing clit with fingers during penetration, or with dick rubbing clit but pretty rare.

What I can't do is make her come twice. That comes mostly from the fact that she feels really numb after cumming so she'd rather continue having normal sex than receiving more oral. Wonder if it could work though, since I always come myself in the meantime I don't have much opportunity to try and she doesn't seem to want me to.
>>
>>17958941
Eat her out before you fuck, get a Hitachi Magic Wand, and go to town.. Mine never came till I learned to fuck her right, and that involves foreplay, and some learning about her.

It's amazing when they do
>>
>>17958941
Ask her to try lots of different positions. Go longer even after you came and move your hips more when you thrust.
>>
Alot of girls need clitoral stimulation. I have made girls cum with just cock but more often than not they need extra help in that department.

I suggest warming them up with thorough oral and hands. Go to a couple positions for straight fucking with no hand play. I suggest doggy and her on top. Now when girls get on top they can sometimes make themselves cum because they know how they want it so they will control it the way they want it. If she cant cum herwelf in this position after 5 minutes id go to the sideways missionary position. Shes on her back, leaning a bit to her left side and you are beside her in a way where you can get max penetration but more importantly in a way where your hand and arm can access her clit easily. Basically you rub it normally notging to major and let your dick do the work. After awhile start using your hand hard and get to the point where your hand is going really fast and hard. By this point its hard to keep normal cock thrusts so i usually just bury it and let the hand do the rest. This technique has always worked for me.

Trust me...im in my 30's and fucked alot of broads. They are all the same. The ones that this shit dont work on are defective or extremely flawed. Scrap those ones.
>>
>>17960424
Lol no shit...wtf...i didnt start until 11 or 12
>>
>>17958941
Master oral. Go very slow. Make a few fake passes so she really wants it by the time you make a serious move.

Use your middle finger and your ring finger to do a "come hither" motion inside her up and down very fast. Do some long, slow St Bernard licks over her that culminate with a gentle flick on her clit. Progressively go faster with your fingers and start to focus in on the clit. Suck it, flick it, bop it, make a vacuum around it with your lips, french kiss it, go in circles around it - keep doing shit to it (fast and slow) until you find one she likes. You can ask her to do something like pull your hair when you hit a good spot, but you should be able to tell either way from her reaction. Then you can go faster.

All in all different girls cum and get off in a variety of different ways. My girlfriend, for instance, likes me to use a bit of teeth on her clit, but I would never give that advice to you or anyone else because most girls are probably way too sensitive for that.
>>
>>17961177
Teeth? That's hot.
>>
>>17958954
>We aren't really the same as guys, the orgasm isn't always the big finish
Speak for yourself. I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't at least try to make me cum. Our orgasm should be considered just as important as our partner's. If not more.
>>
>>17959109
This guy has the right attitude. Ignore the women who are telling you otherwise. I believe every woman can come, and if they really can't no matter what their partner did physically, then its possibly mental and they need therapy. I'm speaking from experience by the way.

I used to have to masturbate 2-3 hours to cum. If I had believed that I just couldn't cum at all, I would have never learned how to please myself. Can now get myself off in 10 minutes even though it took 10 years of practice. And I cum every time I have sex because my partner and I don't give up.

If you're a woman and you've never cum, I don't care what your excuse is you have some self exploration to do so get to it. And don't settle for a guy who gives up on you. Fuck that. You only have one life and you were MADE to orgasm so figure it out. If you're dependent on a vibrator stop using it, it desensitizes and can even damage the nerves permanently on your clit.
>>
>>17958941
You probably need to play with her lady parts more before you put it in.
>>
>>17958941
Do a better job of eating her out/foreplay in general before you get inside of her. When you're in missionary, go balls deep in her and grind your pelvis on her so that you'll stimulate her clit.
>>
>>17959109

>yall

opinion discarded
>>
Always start with foreplay, finger her for at least 10 mins while kissing and whatnot, remember that when fingering use the spiderman hand, middle and ring finger in and dont move it in and out, just use your fingers to push on the roof of the cavity, but dont start too fast you always wanna start at a nominal pace so that you can slowly wind it up.

Now when it comes to actualyl fuggin' its all about hitting the spot that youve just been playing with with your fingers, if youve done ti correctly it actually be engorged and thus easier to stimulate. its all about maintaining a pressure against the roof of the vagina (speakign from missionary position here) as you move back and forth, at least in my expeirence that has been the most rewarding. also, do not stop, ever, do kagel exercises and learn how not to cum.
>>
>>17958941

Well, ask her what her turn on is etc. When you fuck her, be in a position were you/her can stimulate her clitoris at the same time while you penetrate her. As someone already said not all girls can get off only trough vaginal sex.

Practice is the only way my young padawan.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.