[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so me and my gf of a pretty short time just broke up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Okay so me and my gf of a pretty short time just broke up and I need some advice because idk if it over or not. Me and this girl met at work and she was amazing and she felt the same way about me. So over time we started to date and everything was great. Everyone said we were perfect for each other and so good for each other. Soon into the relationship though her dad passes away. This was a hard hit for her and her family. I was there and willing to help and that's what I did. But as time passes I see an attitude change in her towards me. She started to hate the thought of a future with me and would get mad at me for small things. So about two weeks ago I asked her if she still loved me and she said of course she did and she didn't want anything else and is just going through a lot. But recently she broke up with me and her excuses seemed... off. She said we were to different and I was to young and that she didn't want to hurt me anymore (the difference in age is 3 years). I found it odd that she said it was because of my age because at the beginning she didn't mind my age because age is a number and I was mature enough to understand what a relationship entitles. Idk what the whole you're to different thing was about but I have always thought opposites attract. Soon after she broke up with me, my dumbass put on social media that our relationship was complicated. She messaged me and said that its not complicated. we are done. I even had her friend call her and her friend told me that she sounds pretty done with me. I also had to go over there to pick up my stuff from her house and she didn't even come outside her mom did. Her mom said she is going through a lot and she needs time to grief. But her mom also made it seem like she doesn't want anything to do with me. Everyone says I need to give it time but there are things about this that don't give me hope about a future with her. What should I do?
>>
What age are you? Teens or adult, BECOUSE ether or I would walk and get some personal space, remember most humans especially the imature ones need a blow out they feel it's easier to hate or dislike rather then end a relationship peocestyle and move on ,
>>
I turn 20 in Feb. and she is 23.
>>
>>17958971
Honestly bro, walk away and get some breathing room , I just ended a 7 year relationship in similar circumstances , just be glad you had the experiance and good times you did have and great full it didn't stretch out into years of deniel and mutual dislike covered with fear of leaving , you need to get your personal strength back and find your footing as a human , relationships have people in each other's shoes can be bit ching hard to stand on ones own feet agein but it's something you need to do for yourself
>>
Be your own person as slow and painful as that can be , and in time you way even become friends
>>
Yeah that is what I am trying to do. I am focusing on me and strengthening myself again. It is just a hard pill to swallow because there was so much there but it was blown off like there was no emotions there.
>>
I want to be her friend but seeing her with someone else would hurt to much and I would be at square one again.
>>
Sounds like humans doing what they can do , people find life hard and you never truly see ones minds eye , I'd say there's some love there there always is , but for your own sake block her fazbook etc and step back and find yourself , go travelling , after my last break up I took a year fucking about the EU saw some mad crazy stuff mad some epic friends and learned a lot about myself even visited ierland for a few months met some mad anarcho hippys was a life experience and I came home a stronger more Co plete person
>>
>>17959052
Thanks for the advice. I cant really travel right now though due to college but maybe later I can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.