[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girlfriend this week, and I told my ex because we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: girlfriend's feet.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend's feet.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
I got a girlfriend this week, and I told my ex because we're close friends now. And she's married. So, anyway, I tell her. Two days later, She messages me, And says she still loves me. And always has.

What the fuck, How am I supposed to take this information?
>>
>close friends with ex
Cut contact, retard.
>>
>>17958877
Tbf, she's like 52. And was married when we got together.
>>
Bitch got jealous that you found someone to replace her. She wanted you to be miserable and is (sub)consciously making an effort to try and keep you miserable and begging for her, even if you guys are still in friendly terms.

Ignore it. She'll cheat on her husband anyways
>>
>>17958881
I'm thinking that too, She said to me "I want you to meet someone your own age, but I don't think she's the one"

Fuck.
>>
Women are awful people, OP, with no real morals since their feelings are more important.
Basically, what this anon said. >>17958881
>>
I think you guys are right.
She won't even talk dirty to me, when I ask her to.
Game playing bitch.
>>
>>17958874
>I told my ex because we're close friends now
foolish boy
>>
>>17958918
>when I ask her to

You're a bitch, too.
>>
>>17958923
:(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.