[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I copy this from the other thread for answers. Me and my bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I copy this from the other thread for answers.

Me and my bf work together. When we were in our way to his place, I was with my bags and I thought that in the morning we would get a taxi and go to the airport. It turns out that he never planned to see me off. I'm not a sentimental person but international flights are a little stressful for me and also we wouldn't be able to see each other for a half of month. So his company would be helpful for me. That's what I told him and he said that it's a three-hour way there and back, and he doesn't want to waste his time, "don't you appreciate my time?" I asked: "What are you going to do at the morning of the weekend?" He said: "I'll find something". I found that selfish of him and he said that he is an egoist and didn't ever hide it and people he communicate with are pretty fine with it.
So we spend night together at the opposite sides of bed and in the morning I went to the airport alone. I was pissed and offended. I also had a headache because I cried a little (the taxi driver gave me tissues) and weren't in a great mood, caught a cold. We haven't talk or text to each other the whole time I was home. I talk to his close friend (lets call him B) and we discussed this situation. B said that we are both right, and I should understand my bf. He never meet even his close friends at the airports or wherever. He has this rational and logical way of thinking(mathematical?) and he would make more useful things by using the time of heading to the airport and back, etc.. B also said that he talks about me and it's good things (like what I read, about my christmas present to him) and he knows that I'm mad but he doesn't seem to feel guilt so he doesn't know what to text or what to do. About egoistic thing B said that was a bullshit and he was just showing it off.

Tomorrow we will see each other at work, am I overreacting or am I right to be mad about it?
>>
I wouldn't travel 3 hours to an airport to see anyone off. That's what goodbye parties are for.

Also, wow, half a month? Stop being whiny, OP. It's a hassle, it's a gigantic hassle and he'll be with just before you board the taxi. You really can't demand any more than that.

And to answer, in case it is not clear, yes, overreacting. 3 hours less won't kill you.
>>
>>17958796
Okay
>>
You both need to get over yourselves.
>>
>>17958853
How do I know if he is ready to get over himself? I guess, it requires time.
>>
You both weren't understanding each other. Your bf was simply saying logically that it was really far away. You seem to value time spent with those you love and took offense to his logical answer, as it seems that he also values time in the way that it's logically spent. He wasn't saying time spent with you is a waste. This is why he doesn't feel guilty because he didn't do anything wrong. He obviously cares about you just in a different way than you seem to expect or want. You need to evaluate whether these needs/expectations you have of your bf are realistic or not. You're going to need to communicate these needs to your bf and while you're having that conversation, ask how you can better show your care for him. People in relationships all too often show that they care for the other the way they want to be cared for without even finding out if that's how the other person feels. Don't make that mistake anon.
>>
how often do you see people off in airports, OP? because I was 100% sure they only did it at the movies or if the airport was close by, or if the person was leaving for good.
otherwise I can't think of a single reason why anyone would do that.
>>
>>17958872
Not op here. I like being seen off at the airport. Flying is very anxiety inducing for me and it means a lot when my loved ones see me off.
>>
>>17958789
your bf is full of shit. This is all about you being gone for two weeks and he's afraid you'll cheat so he punished you. Insecurity manifest itself in many ways. I can guarantee if he were traveling you would be expected to see him off.

Oh, stop talking to his friend in an effort to stay in touch by proxy. If he wants to know what's going on with you he knows how to use a phone.
>>
>>17958875
why in the world would you crowd a place that is already uncomfortably crowded and chaotic? that's what's anxiety inducing. you're literally making it worse instead of better.
>>
>>17958891
Anxiety is different for everyone. For me being in an overly crowded place with familiar faces of my loved ones is calming for me. Otherwise, if my loved ones can't make it I just suck it up and use my coping techniques to get me through.
>>
>>17958896
your familiar faces make me anxious and inconvenience a tone of people pushing luggage carts around. congratulations.
just take dramamine before you board and sleep til you get there. I hate flying, but it works for me.
>>
>>17958901
Haha. Im not responsible for how you feel and for your anxiety. That's up to you to work out. Glad Dramamine works for you anon.
>>
>>17958884
Now this is just a fucking stupid answer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.