[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become that in his late 20's guy who can really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: magnum 3.jpg (106KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
magnum 3.jpg
106KB, 640x423px
how do i become that in his late 20's guy who can really show a 19 year old college girl a good time.

I wanna be that kind of guy who dates young college girls, and then they just have that good memory of me when they go to live their life with one of their orbiters when their 30

Magnum PI isn't related but he's pretty fuckin sexy
>>
>tfw I am this guy
>tfw one night stands with a girl in first year colleges

my advice is to go out a lot and hit on a lot of girls , get comfortable with rejection and flirting and comfortable with yourself. once you can go out in the heart of downtown and flirt with girls with rich and jacked dudes around competing for the same chicks, college girls are like shooting fish in a barrel
>>
In 26, balding, and I don't even try anymore. It really does seem like dad is in, and I'm hardly it.

Are you already comfortable talking to girls? Then make yourself look a bit older and just get out there, the past year has been nonstop attention from college and high school girls
>>
>>17958797
>>17958791
I'm always getting invited to college parties and the girls seem to always want to go for a ride on my motorcycle.

hm, I wonder if I can get some alone time this way
>>
Several things;

>enjoy your own life - you don't have to have anything objectively exciting going on, but you can't be a sincerely positive presence to be around for prolonged time if you don't enjoy the life you built for yourself... also realize young girls will see you as a glimpse into adulthood and it needs to be the fun kind of adulthood
>have a bit of spare money so you can take her places and at least driving around aimlessly and getting food isn't anything to fret about financially
>a certain personality/charisma: young girls want to be entertained, they like boyish, playful guys, especially the combination of being playful and impulsive/adventurous but also older and traditionally succesful (what that means in a nineteen year old's perception isn't necessarily what society says it is)
>be genuinely lighthearted about the connections, never be that guy asking if she's sleeping with her male friend (except if you get off on that and it's dirty talk/sexual teasing) or bugging her about canceling last minute the time before... avoid parenting them in any way, shape or form
>everything that generally makes men attractive: good looks, humor, confidence, charm, love for women, relaxed/fun attitude

The rest is knowledge from experience, which girls to seek out, where to be a regular and so on.
>>
>>17958824
wow that's really good advice. thanks
>>
>>17958863
No problem, good luck!
>>
>how do i convince young women that my creepyness is totally cool?
>>
>>17958868
I find what OP wants much less creepy than someone his age wanting to seriously date someone with that little real life experience. And make no mistake, there are plenty of young women who enjoy this dynamic and enjoy feeling more like the hot young girl than they do with their peers who are surrounded by girls their age. Everyone grows up with the movies where the protagonist is 10-30 years older than the woman, even if that's kind of insane and weird it does influence people.
>>
>>17958824
Don't have too much "spare money"
I have about 20 k and the only reason i was able to save it is because i don't really do anything fun.

"Fun" guys are usually guys who earn more than average and spend it all in bars and random trips in my experience.
>>
>>17958878
>even if that's kind of insane and weird it does influence people

It's not more insane or weird than what you make it in your head. Most guys go by the rule
(age/2) + 7
>>
>>17958988
Half their age plus seven is still thoroughly generous for many movie couples. And disregarding that, it's not so much the fact -that- it's features as how completely normal and common it is. In fact much more common than seeing a man at forty with a woman around the same age, despite that being much more normal in real life.

Can you imagine watching a movie where a forty five year old woman dates a guy in his early twenties, and no one bats an eye at it? It's just assumed as a fact and completely non-controversial that she's fucking someone who could more than be her son?
THAT's the weird part. Not movies featuring couples with an age difference in itself.
>>
>>17959003
Biology plays a huge role in sexual attraction, even if a couple has no conscious intent in having kids, it guides your preferences. A 45-year-old man can make healthy babies with a younger woman. Hell, so can a 70-year-old man, if he can still get it up. A 45-year-old woman would be trying her luck if she tried to have a healthy baby at her age.

Not saying older women can't be sexy, not saying they don't attract younger guys sometimes. I'm just saying there's a good reason why it's less common than the other way around. This shit is universal, it's not all to be blamed on "social constructs" and media influence
>>
>>17959014
Sure biology plays a role, but women also prefer young men to look at. They're tighter, can go for multiple rounds no biggie, stay in shape easier, have no wrinkles. They might not prefer sixteen year old guys but no sane woman would say that a forty year old man looks objectively better than a thirty year old man with the same aesthetics. They just don't date those younger men because they have different priorities before youth and absolute beauty when it comes to a lifelong relationship - as do real life men.

I am sure that plenty of men would love for their partner to be exactly the same but with a bigger age difference, but in reality by far most people couple up with someone who they at least don't have a significant age difference with. To then turn on a movie and see a reality where 9/10 men (even if pudgy and middle aged) are banging playbunnies has little to do with biological reality, it's a fantasy.

Having said that I don't think there's any agenda behind it, just that there's so much "sex sells" logic in movies that you're not going to draw in a big audience anymore for a standard blockbuster if there isn't the promise of eye candy for all ages.
>>
I'm in my 30s and I do it. It's called being a sugar daddy. It's so easy to find young college girls who will be very happy to be taken for fancy trips, hotels, restaurants, by an older guy, and get a little allowance too. Your main advantage compared to college guys is having money and life experience. Use it. Girls love that stuff.
>>
>>17959068
you are just a cuck
>>
>>17959174
Explain? How is it fucking young college aged girls as an older guy being a cuck? If anything, it's you being the cuck, as I'm taking girls your age right from under your nose. It's not even a contest. No wonder you are bitter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.