[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These motherfuckers at hotmail/outlook/live/skype (whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fcking-faggots.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
fcking-faggots.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
These motherfuckers at hotmail/outlook/live/skype (whatever the fuck that shit is called now) have locked me out of my skype account on the basis that " It looks like someone else might be using your account
To help you—and only you—get back into "acc name", we need to verify that it's yours."

I know for a fact nobody else used my account as the password is still intact. So what do I do? I try and recover it through email, problem is I don't remember the mail. So the other option they provide is the shitty automated https://account.live.com/acsr form, which even if you make 1 mistake (I don't remember the random date of birth I registered with for exampe), it won't grant you access and worst of all, it's completely automatic meaning you do not contact a human EVER.

Help me with these retards guys.. I already talked to some of their technicians and they are fucking retarded shitskins who reply with canned speeches. Have you ever dealt with them? How did you resolve? Thanks
>>
>>17958760
There really isn't anything to be done at this point. I've lost numerous accounts on things because I created the account so long ago I can't recall what information I used to register or the account is assigned to some old email that I can't get into anymore. Emails and accounts for things need an overhaul.
>>
>>17958790
In the old time hotmail used to check the IP address among other things, looks like they don't even care anymore, their customer service is rubbish.
>>
File: support.png (37KB, 872x496px) Image search: [Google]
support.png
37KB, 872x496px
>>17958760
I'm going through the exact same thing right now OP, currently waiting on yet another form request to see if I answered enough accurately.

I talked to a rep online and this is what he had to say about the form fields.

If I can't get the form right in a few days I'm going to contact support and basically say I'm desperate and do what I can to convince them.
>>
>>17958809
I think their retarded system might be seeing a different dynamic IP on my behalf and screwing itself up. I'll try and change it and see what happens. That technician was nice with you, I only got rude shitskins so far that didn't even care to help me other than the obvious canned responses they have.
>>
>>17958815
How many times did you talk to them? That was my first and I guess I just got lucky, maybe I should've pushed the issue more if what you say about the other reps is true.
>>
>>17958828
I don't think anything would have happened, I pushed mine as much as it goes and they are really stubborn, it's either "complete our form or fuck off." But yours actually cared to give some tips, not that I didn't know about them but the IP thing just gave me an idea
>>
I was in a similar situation a few months ago anon. I wanted my account back and it fucked up some important relationships. How am I supposed to remember the fake information I used back then when I changed the name every week? If anyone is a technician or is able to help me, I would appreciate it and I'll post contact. ;-;
>>
Yeah this bullshit happened to me and I filled out the damn form 17 times. I made a petition for all of us, OP. Maybe if we get enough signatures the fuckers will get a clue https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/to-improve-skypes-customer-service
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.