[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I (28) had this coworker (19) for a while now, I always was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1380025006549.jpg (22KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
1380025006549.jpg
22KB, 460x343px
So, I (28) had this coworker (19) for a while now, I always was friendly with her, I kinda liked her as a good colleague, nothing special. No feelings, no hidden agenda from me, nothing, just like I though she is a nice person - so I asked her to go watch a movie one day.

We did, and afterwards I kinda felt like she's really kind and sweet to me, so I developed an interest in her. Added her on facebook. Talked to her, and she always wrote a lot back, like huge texts full of smileys and how her day was and shit.

I invited her out to a Netflix night then. This was last tuesday. We hit it off pretty good, at first we started cuddling, made out during the second movie, some grinding and also at one point she was completely topless. I never forced anything on her or pushed her, we just went kinda wild because we were so into each other.

She's a really sweet, mostly shy cute girl. And I kinda fell for her. She also told me that she was into me the first time she saw me at work, so that was over two months ago. And she always hoped it would end like this.

On the next day though she told me it was going too fast for her, she is not 100% sure about ous, she feels too young and unexperienced for me, she doesn't want to hurt me but needs more time at the moment, and so on.

I felt pretty conflicted, because I wondered how her feelings for me could suddendly dissapear. Or if they did. Because her message doesn't clearly tell me if she either tries to let me down easily because she really lost interest suddendly, or if she's just insecure and tries not to get hurt. I told her we can go at it as slow as she wants. But afterwards we didn't text or talk anymore.

Yesterday I ran into her at work, she was busy though, so we just made eye contact and smiled at each other. Later that day she wrote me on whatsapp how I am and shit, and we talked a while, she also sent me a huge text again, and in the end I asked her out again, if she wants to hang soon.
>>
cont.

She went like "Yeah sure, would be great :)" and that's it for now.

So what do I do? I don't want to scare her off more if there's still a chance that she wants to get closer to me in the long run but just got cold feet, or she is too shy and insecure and our making out so wildly made her afraid, I have not a single clue.

Am I too fixated on it anyways? I really feel like I might lose the chance for finding someone really sweet and kind to try to date and stuff.
>>
>>17958560

I think you should try to chill with her without expecting anything like last time to happen. You might have too much focus in the wrong area and that's worrying about what could be.
It seems she may be uncertain herself so there's a fair amount of stuff to be cleared between you two.
My advice, don't show you're worried but ask her about it if you have a good opportunity to bring it up. If not then wait til after you see her so you have more to go off of.
>>
Where do you work that you have 19 year old coworkers?
>>
>>17958560
Nigger/faggot
Shes got more experience then you do you virgin
I bet she was a mega slut in highschool and your the beta provider after the cock corusol
If you ain't getting any why you putting up with the hoe
>>
>>17958556
You just need to give her some time

Don't worry, you'll be cumming raw inside that 19 year old pussy before long
>>
>>17958726

Get out of here you fucking retard redneck trump meme spam bot.

Stupidest shit ever, "Leeee she wasa massive slut who rode the cock corasel ree ree reee"

Just cause your fat ass hood rat skank ass bitch for a mother did that shit when she had you at 16. Then tells you about it one day when your old enough to walk to mcdonalds to get food for her fat ass; doesn't mean all girls are like her. Stupid cracker.
>>
File: 1402698178492.jpg (47KB, 468x528px) Image search: [Google]
1402698178492.jpg
47KB, 468x528px
>>17958704

Movie theatre, I'm a student, started studying late because I worked for a few years before that

>>17958624

Yeah, I just like met her after work coincidentially and walked her home. She still seemed affectionate, if kinda reluctant. I think it feels as weird between us for her as it does for me. I guess she really is uncertain, and didn't just change her mind about me.
We didn't kiss goodbye, but she gave me a real affectionate hug, holding my hands while doing it.

I really can't put her, it seems like it needs care and time, but it might work out between us with that, and some luck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.