[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being so insecure about my height? I'm 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1481677010230.jpg (429KB, 1067x1432px)
1481677010230.jpg
429KB, 1067x1432px
How can I stop being so insecure about my height?

I'm 20 years old and a kissless virgin. I have no one but myself to blame. I'm only 5'3". I live in the midwest so there's tall men everywhere. The average girl is like 5'5" + boots makes them even taller. Walking through college hallways or walking downtown... it's depressing being the only adult the height of a 10 year old. Women, men, all taller than me. It sorta makes me feel like an outkast, but I'm sure that's all in my head. The problem is, I can't get it out of my head. My only "hobby" is fashion and most clothes are too big on me, which make me look even shorter. I just can't win.
>>
>>17958457
My aunt had a thing with a man your height.
She's a 6ft tall black goth woman.
Their height difference wasn't shocking though.
What was shocking was that this guy was a total loser, a junkie who cheated on his wife with many women throughout our small town.
This guy had anywhere from 5-10 women interested in him at once.

If a junkie lowlife that skateboards through the town all day instead of looking for a job can get girls so can you. I don't think height matters. Sure some girls are into tall guys but there are girls who don't discriminate.

It also helps that you're confident and sexually intuitive. This guy had an ego bigger than any tall guy's confidence I've ever seen. My aunt also told me that he was the only man who actually cared to show a woman pleasure. Foreplay and confidence will keep a woman around.

Oh by the way he was around 40 at the time and he was sleeping with women much younger.
>>
File: titus get the cross.png (403KB, 500x1604px) Image search: [Google]
titus get the cross.png
403KB, 500x1604px
>>17959050
>40 year old junkie cheater that skateboards around town all day
>>
>>17958457

as long as you are slim or muscular, you should be fine. especially if you like being fashionable.

you may need to shop onlin and get a decent alterations tailor, but don't wear shit too big for you, it'll just make it worse.

and you have no-one to blame for that height, so ditch that emo shit now, girls pick up on that weakness even more than your height. Forgive yourself because you had no control over it, move on, and mature-up, you 20 year old child.
>>
stop giving a shit about literally everything except one thing. pick a real hobby, not fashion, but something that requires skill, like making furniture or playing an instrument. don't spend a lot of time picking one, just pick literally anything that you think would be cool and don't look back. don't just do it all the time, really spend all your time learning how to do it well. just be obsessed with it completely and ignore everything else.

you're never going to have the life of a 6'2" chad, but he's never going to have yours either. you'll probably have less sex partners than people like that, but in the end we all end up dead and nobody is keeping score anyway.

get obsessed with that one skill and follow it where it takes you. it might take several years, but eventually some woman will land in your lap and that will take care of itself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-15-44.png (307KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-15-44.png
307KB, 1080x1920px
1/2
>>
>>17958457
I know your pain anon, I'm the same height and also a kissless virgin. People just tell me not to let it bother me. Confidence is key and girls will look past height if you're a good person
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-15-48.png (313KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-15-48.png
313KB, 1080x1920px
>>17959613
2/2

Im 5'3" myself. I thought pic related was good advice.

Im not really insecure about my height, i feel like i have way more faults than just my height. It really is kid stuff to worry about it.

Though I sympathize about feelin like a kid amongst adults when walking around, but I dont normally let it bother me. Really it only does if i focus on it.

Occupy your mind and focus it on your good traits. No sense in crying over something that cannot be changed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.