[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was telling me about how she used to be into choking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: b.jpg (12KB, 233x251px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
12KB, 233x251px
My girlfriend was telling me about how she used to be into choking. It was also in her fake instagram "finsta" bio. The fact that someone else used to choke her while they fucked her keeps resurfacing in my mind and I can't get it out of my head. Knowing that she doesn't like it anymore so that one (or probably more) guy used to choke her and I never will is really bothering me. Is this the right way to feel? Should I break up with her?
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
40KB, 809x994px
>>17958064
>tfw this is true
>>
>>17958074
Yeah thats very true and makes me feel like shit. How are you supposed to find girls over 20 who are virgins.
>>
>>17958078

>How are you supposed to find girls over 20 who are virgins.

Go to a remote foreign village or marry a very religious girl.
>>
File: Cw4c_PnUcAAeDER.jpg (160KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cw4c_PnUcAAeDER.jpg
160KB, 1200x900px
>>17958064
Yeah, that sucks. You could always find other women to choke. Honestly there are plenty of women to choke.. everywhere.. all over the place really.
>>
Yes. If I had a girlfriend and found out she was into choking or bdsm type shit I would trick her into thinking I'd do it then just bitch slap her one time and walk away. That stuff is degenerate and should be shamed.
>>
>>17958074
>>17958081
Yeah, but there is no way that a virgin girl would never feel curious after some point and try something with someone else.
>>
>>17958078
About 25% of girls aged 20 are virgins according to the General Social Survey. They are out there.

>>17958094
Wut
>>
>>17958093
I don't feel like its bad to have kinks, but when I think of some other man dominating her and choking her while I don't do that disgusts me.
>>
>>17958099
There is no way in hell that a woman would go her entire life having sex with only one person. You're delusional if you think that.
>>
>>17958108
I'm living proof that's not true lol. Plenty of people only ever have one partner and are very happy that way.
>>
There's also another thing I want to bring up. In college, I got a reputation of being a player because I would have sex with many different girls from frat parties. This pretty much ruined my chances of getting into a relationship with any respectable girl because they felt like they would be judged. Since when did having sex become such an awful thing for guys???
>>
>>17958118
Birds of a feather, like likes like, ect. People are most attracted to and compatible to those with the same experience level and values. Promiscuous people tend to like other promiscuous people but dislike nonprimiscous people. Non-promiscuous people dislike promiscuous and like non-promiscuous. That's pretty much how it's always been.
>>
>>17958108
t. used up slut
>>
>>17958091
Topkek.
>>
File: IMG_6270.jpg (69KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6270.jpg
69KB, 600x375px
>>17958108
Just because you make your pussy a cum dumpster for anyone who remotely interests you doesn't mean that others do.
>>
>>17958064
Dump her and find someone else. She's a fucking moron.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.