[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so apparently girls think im a fuckboy and thats why im eternally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: also me.jpg (199KB, 639x619px) Image search: [Google]
also me.jpg
199KB, 639x619px
so apparently girls think im a fuckboy and thats why im eternally single

what does that even mean
>>
>>17957878
Describe what you do when you're trying to get with a girl
>>
>>17957889
I just talk to them a bit over text then invite them out, or I just try to be their friend and be friendly.
>>
>>17957896
Do you say a lot of sexual stuff/innuendo to girls you haven't slept with yet? do you generally try to talk to a bunch of girls to see which one works out, or do you kinda focus on one at a time?
>>
>>17957907
I talk to one at a time but I take a while to make a move
>Do you say a lot of sexual stuff/innuendo to girls you haven't slept with yet
not unless they make it back to me

is it possible girls think im talking to multiple girls?
>>
File: Cw4cExWVQAABTSR.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cw4cExWVQAABTSR.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
>>17957920
What is the definition of fuckboy? All men want to fuck, duh!
>>
>>17957920
I dunno, then. Who called you a fuckboy, and why is she mad at you?
>>
>>17957931
almost every girl I try to talk to
>>
>>17957940
alright man just post some texts, let's get to the bottom of this
>>
>>17957878
The word has a lot of meaning in different context, sometimes it means not bf material, sometimes it means manwhore.
>>
>>17957942
they say this shit to me from how I act in person
>>17957946
they say they dont wanna talk to me or hang because im a fuckboy
>>
>>17957950
I just looked it up. Not good!

>The fuckiest of the fucks, a "fuckboy" is the lowest possible form of the vile, degenerate waste pouring from the proverbial asshole of society. Calling some a fuckboy is the verbal equivalent of the orally penetrating their mother, their dog, and their girlfriend in the span of approximately 3.94 seconds, and is only to be used on people who make pre-school slurs like "fucker" and "cunt" look like tokens of sainthood.
>>
>>17957950
Is there a profile picture you flourish on social media that you use to talk to girls? Maybe your style is fuckboy. Also if you're really basic, that can lead to being a fuckboy
>>
>>17957950
This is an insult!

>A fuckboy is the worst kind of guy, or at least one who represents the worst trends of the present moment. Photo illustration by Lisa Larson-Walker, from a painting by Masaccio. A good insult requires no elaboration.
>>
>>17957950
Does this sound like you?

>A word, commonly used to describe a male who’s levels of bitchassness are astronomical. Fuckboys have a way of fucking things up for the worse. They have an inability to get their shit done and when given a responsibility they pussy out and usually leave it for someone else to take care of. Cockblocking is one of their favorite past times as is creeping which are probably the only two things that are actually good at.
>>
A fuckboy is generally a man hoe

It's assumed if you pursue multiple girls at the same time or even if you're just attractive enough to look like you do
>>
>>17958062

Lol nah a fuckboy is exactly what is sounds like. A boy who's trying to fuck anything that breaths.

Both immature and sexually frustrated, fuckboys should be avoided at all costs.

OP if you are chasing girls you are most likely a fuck boy. Focus on yourself.
>>
>>17958027
Fuck you, Wayne. Since when do you post on boards that aren't /pol/?
>>
>>17958121
I go where I please jerk.
>>
>>17957878
Fuckboy is a test, actually every insult a woman gives you is a test (except rapist or "I'm calling the cops if you don't leave").

Don't try to defend yourself but make a joke about it and see that you're comfortable with who you are. Even sluts call guys fuckboy even though they don't seem to fully understand the hypocrisy of doing that.
If they call you a fuckboy for no reason then it's their problem. Try and find a girl who's not brainwashed by social media
>>
>>17957878
I used to convince the odd woman I was a virgin. Most don't have a clue.
>>
>>17958677
Why be with women and men if they are all retarded?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.