[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my friends to stop asking me to join them in threeways?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481941472820.png (619KB, 609x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481941472820.png
619KB, 609x601px
How do I get my friends to stop asking me to join them in threeways?

I'm not gonna sugarcoat this more than I need to. I'm male, I'm attractive, my friends are not. We've all known each other since high school, and I can safely assume that none of my male friends are interested in me sexually. However, most of them are married or at least have an S/O. The problem is, my unattractive friends married unattractive ladies. It's not even that I have very high standards, but sex is kinda weird for me, which is a whole different monster, and I'm not gonna put on airs to fuck my friend's girl. Beyond that, I'm just not into it.

I've been approached about two MMF and one MFF in just a few weeks. I don't wanna explain to my friends that they look like sacks of shit, or that I'm not interested in their wives, or that I have my own thing that I don't really want to explain to them, so on and so forth.

Best way to shut this shit down ?
>>
>best way to shut this shit down?

Tell them that they and their wives are pug fugly. Should shut it down pretty quick
>>
>mfw you're ugly as sin and your friends are all pulling a prank on you
>>
You can either be a dishonest asshat and lie to them saying you're not comfortable with threeways anymore,. OR you can man up and just tell your gross friends they married gross girls and you don't want to even go near that shit
>>
>>17957749
>>17957788
I mean, I like them and their wives. But like, there are way hotter girls that I'm not fucking right now. It's not like I'm hurting for attention.
>>
>>17957719
Just tell them the proposition in general is of no interest as you're monogamous
>>
>>17957719
You don't have to justify it beyond telling them you're not interested in a threesome with them. It's not like saying you're not interested in sex fullstop, most people wouldn't be into that shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.