[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who I've been talking to seriously for a little bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4343.jpg (13KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
13KB, 245x206px
Girl who I've been talking to seriously for a little bit sent me a picture with her new boyfriend. I was positive and happy for her, because we are still really good friends at this point.

But, I messed up for taking too long to just commit and talk to her about how I feel. Is it worth telling her how I've felt, or just kind of wait it out? Not sure how long this relationship may be. I'll learn from my mistakes no doubt, and I'd imagine I should wait out this relationship so that I do not hurt what they have. The question is how long do I wait to tell her when/if they split?
>>
no, dont "tell her how you feel". But you should have asked her out/made a move a while ago, yes
>>
Don't hurt yourself anymore anon, I think you should move on
>>
Move on. Women -always- sense the intention behind your words or actions. Most likely she already knows you caught the feels for her.

You don't want to be the guy that's sitting around waiting for her to be single again before you try to muster up the courage that you didn't have the first time. Her relationship could last for years for all you know. Stay friends with her but just accept that the girlfriend boat already sailed
>>
Just act healthy, if chemistry isn't quickly a parent from the other side then you in essence have a good friend and not a potential gf , don't make it unhealthy by over romancing life in ones head , everyone has someone out there it just clicks and happens , be happy that your friend has some
>>
>>17957720
>>17957722
>>17957733

Yea it would make sense to just move on at this point, I might keep in touch every now and then as a friend but agreed. Thanks anons.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.