[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep thinking that going to jail would be in my interest, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aggression-5.jpg (40KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
aggression-5.jpg
40KB, 617x416px
I keep thinking that going to jail would be in my interest, because I'd learn how to be tough

How do I convince myself this wouldn't be in my interest
>>
>>17957560
Dont. Itll ruin your life. No employment afterwards, no friends likely, and no family. They won't like you, or at the very least put up with you -- you'll have that stain of 'going to jail'.

Anyway, if you're looking to toughen up just join the Military. It does nothing but benefit your life while also toughening you up into a man
>>
>>17957560

if you are not already a tough guy before going to jail it is too late

those monsters will eat you alive, you'll be picked up, beat up, ass raped and made to be somebodys bitch
>>
Because you'll get fucked in the ass
>>
>>17957578
I'm British and I don't think our jails are as bad as yours

Also we have categories of prison, like 5 different categories I think, depending on severity of offence

>>17957574
You're probably right

I keep thinking it's logical though. I look at people in jobs and they're all miserable. I look at criminals and they do whatever the fuck they like, their life is funded by the state (they'll just on benefits when they come out), they pop out kids (and kids are the ultimate point to life). And the kids are funded by the state too. While normal people go to work, pay their taxes, which pays for these fuckers, and these working people can't even afford their own kids!

How the fuck is this a just society when criminals are having more children than non-criminals:

>Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense.
http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

To me it seems the only people succeeding in today's world are criminals.
>>
>>17957595
Also, that was my experience from working as well, I'm not saying I only see it in other people.

I'm NEET now because I fucking hated my job, but I had these thoughts while working too.

Being NEET has exacerbated them of course.
>>
Join the army, instead. Jail makes you tough and dumb. Army makes you tough and smart.

Personal experience.
>>
Well first off, why would you even need to be tough? There aren't many things in life that require to have an above average toughness.

You're mistaking cut throat as tough. These criminals have no remorse and can only beat out other people and get their way because they are cheating cowardly faggots and use weapons or way more people against you to get an unfair advantage IRL or in prison. But that doesn't make them tough. And they have a tendency to pop off and be violent like fucking 12 year olds.That doesn't make them tough either. It makes them inconsiderate filthy immoral dumbasses stuck in a cycle of abuse that makes people want to lash out back at them and cause more abuse. That isn't what being tough is.

You go work out hard for 2 maybe 3 years and take some martial arts on the side and you'll be physically stronger than 99.9% of criminals in prison. And if you ever went to prison then you could easily submit anybody that tried to fight you because most criminals are unskilled dumbasses when it comes to fighting.

You'll be negatively influenced by them into becoming a worse person if you go. You'll be subjecting yourself to traumatizing abusive situations that will cause lasting mental injury to you that may follow you for life. There are a ton of reasons not mentioned and mentioned that are a great reason to not go.

There are a lot of people who really enjoy their jobs. You're misinformed to think there is a 0% chance that you can find a rewarding well paying career that you love doing.

Criminals living the fast life have to worry about being caught by police constantly. Or having really serious run ins with other criminals so you never have that peace of mind which ruins any fun you try to have. And the drugs many criminals do wreck their bodies and by their mid 30s they're feeling like shit 24/7 because they wrecked their body with drugs. So any fun they try to have is just a quick hollow pleasure that doesn't give any lasting gratification.
>>
>>17957770

All of this is bullshit.

If you don't think criminals are tough then clearly you don't know anybody who has been anywhere near crime. So basically you have no idea what you're talking about.

Criminality is essentially just the state of nature. Man's natural state, before we created morality. And even when people are moral, the law of survival of the fittest and toughest still applies. Why did Bill Gates make so much money? Because he was more aggressive than anyone else in marketing and selling his products.

"Morality" is just people agreeing not to attack each other because they think there is more benefit for themselves in not doing so. But a lot of the time people are adhering to it out of simple fear.

If you can get more by being a criminal, why not do it? There's no logical reason not to. If you're willing to accept the punishment of prison, there's no reason not to. And prison these days is better than working in many respects - fucking wageslaves have to slave every single day to pay for criminals to live, and criminals get to do whatever the fuck they like in return.

Everything you said is just moralising bullshit made to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>17957639

>Army makes you tough and smart

Haha. Dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.
>>
Goddamnit, this thread again? We've already been through this and everyone has called you a fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (31KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
31KB, 366x400px
>>17958643
t. Hobbes
>>
>>17957560
it makes it harder to get employed, to get loans, to get housing, etc.

they view you as the criminal you are.

like another anon said, go to the army. you get opportunities to go to college and finish a major paid, and people respect you. it opens up many doors and makes you tough. you get to travel, you get to do pretty much everything.

if i weren't chronically sick and barred from joining, i would have joined once i hit the legal age. i've never cared about what we're 'fighting for' because it's just about perspective, but the opportunities it brings.
>>
>>17957560
You're not going to be mr tough guy your are going to get raped, beat, and your clothes will be stolen.
You dont know dont do it.
Source did time in worc country lotta rapist pedos drug dealers and assholes who fight constantly.
You ain't no mother fuckin gangstar
>>
>>17957639
Air Force or nothing
Dont be a dumb grunt cunt op
>>
>>17957770
Nigga you could be chuck Norris and barely sharpen piece of metal will kill you
Jail ain't nothing prison is big dog territory.
>>
>>17958688
I havent fully roasted OP for being a faggot
Hey at least he can suck dick there
>>
>>17957595
>using Swedish total population data

Is this a meme?

Btw. swedish prisons are comfy.

The jails are less confy, this is what a jail looks like:
https://www.kriminalvarden.se/fangelse-frivard-och-hakte/hakte/en-dag-pa-haktet/

I mean, you can't make this kind of study in the contry which has some of the comfiest jails and the most social benefits in the world.
>>
>>17957560
>Go to gaybar
>Get buttfucked
>Reconsider prison
>>
>>17958663
t. Weak office pansy faggot

>>17958691
You're exactly right. Hobbes is probably my favourite philosopher.

>>17958698
Maybe I should

>>17958705
1) I'm British and I don't think our jails are as bad as yours

2) And they get away with it don't they? Working is for fucking chumps - you go to work, you pay your taxes, and criminals get their lives paid for (prison funding, benefits, all that shit) and get to do whatever they want! They're literally FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS

>>17958688
>>17958717
t. faggots who think they're tough. Nah son, surviving in jail is the only way to be tough and you know it, otherwise you're just a faggot, because the ONLY reason people don't commit crime is FEAR. If you had balls then you would.

>>17958719
Here in Britain we're not tough enough on criminals either, so I have no reason to believe it isn't true here too.
>>
There is another explanation for this phenomena.
Besides the fact that many criminals are alpha, you also have the fact that when you're not working your ass off to maintain a living, you're less stressed and have more time to fuck and have children than the average person.

Criminals are usually more reckless. They have children without any plan for their future, just because it feels good to fuck without a rubber. Women are drawn to them because of their dominant nature.
>>
>>17958771
Exactly, which is why it's rational to become a criminal isn't it?

Why the fuck would you be a working chump? Unless you like getting fucked in the ass on a daily basis?

>hurr durr that's what happens in prison

If you're a man who can defend himself then NO, it won't
>>
Shameless bump
>>
Well there is a difference, between jail and prison.

Prison will make you tough, it will also fuck up your life, it will fuck you up.

Jail is much more mild, no one is going to shank you or rape you in there because the people in jail don't want to be in jail longer.

I've had friends who went to jail, some of them say everyone should experience jail once, it teaches you alot on dealing with people, thinking on your feet, hustling, etc. My friend made multiple friends in jail just because they would share food through a hole in the wall.

I personally have never been to jail, although expect I may be at one point, but I don't look foward to it, I don't want it to happen, I avoid it as much as I can.

If you want to be tough, do boot camp, army, go to a fucking gym, start a bar fight, live in compton for a week (although you'd probably just die there). Get a personal trainer, I don't fucking know, there is alot you can do to become tough that doesn't involve trading your freedom.
>>
>>17957574
This.

My brother is in jail. He thought pretty much the same thing as op i.e. "jail aint shit". Turns out that it's really not so fun. And that's saying something, cuz my bro is a pretty tough guy.
>>
>>17958739

>1) I'm British and I don't think our jails are as bad as yours

Says the guy who wants to toughen up. Fine, if your prisons aren't as bad, you're still not gonna be tough.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.