[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so on friday I talked to a girl I thought was cute and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
Okay so on friday I talked to a girl I thought was cute and it kinda went like this
>hey are you a sophomore
>oh no I'm a freshman
>oh I'm just asking because I see you here alot and you seem chill
>>can't remember what was said here
>wait am I weirding you out or something?
>(small laugh) no its okay
I think after this but it felt great. How would I progress this relationship to more? I still need to ask her for name so that's mostly my plan but in kinda clueless.
>>
>>17957317
ask her for her number or her snapchat, but don't make the entire conversation about it. If you say it casually she won't think much about it.
>>
you definitely played the awkward cute trope if that's how she reacted, but just keep talking with her.
>>
>>17957385
Yeah I got a feeling that Ithe went well BUT after asking her that I got up real quick to take a piss and I'm scared she might of thought I was dared to do it or I got mad or something.
>>17957363
Yeah I want to do that too but will it be too direct?
>>
>>17957423
it wont be too direct if you act confident and not make big deal about it, I was in a similar situation and I just slipped it in at the end of the conversation, it was easier to say and It didn't cross her mind that "this guy is a creep"
>>
>>17957439
Alright I'll see. When I think about it I feel like I'm bad at conversations but sometimes things just flow normally.
>>
>>17957442
if possible ask if she has an Instagram and you can find out about her interests and hobbies and use those as conversation starters
>>
>>17957464
But if I don't know already how will I get to convo going to ask her ig? I'll try to improv it if anything
>>
>>17957385
Also so you don't confused my lines were:
>hey are you a sophomore
>oh I'm just asking because I see you
here alot and you seem chill
>wait am I weirding you out or something?
So I don't know if those give me the "awkward cute" characteristic...
>>
>>17957555
It's pretty easy to ask stuff like that over message
>>
>>17957792
Oh I was assuming you meant actual conversation
>>
>>17957792
So according to all the replies I just do this
>talk to her and get the #
>soon ask for social media
>squeeze myself into a relationship
?
>>
>>17959088
Slow down there buddy, relationships take time. Ask her out but dont assume that she is dating u exclusively. Keep dating till she falls for u, she has to be the one that calls it a relationship first
>>
>>17957317
Rape
>>
>>17959088
>squeeze myself into a relationship

Fuckin kek'd.

No dude. Just talk to her next time you see her. Flag her down and just be cool about it like "Oh, hey! It's you! Sorry I didn't catch your name last time. <small talk>. Hey I gotta go real quick. We should hang out! Let me get your number real quick. Okay I'll cya round. Ciao!"

And remember - you HAVE TO GO. Don't give yourself too much time dawdling around there awkwardly in front of her. You'll just be giving yourself more opportunities to fuck it up. Create a sense of urgency when she talks to you - like you're not always going to be available for her.
>>
>>17959315
But would if I'm just anot orbiter or friendzoned because I take advantage?
>>17959321
Too young for that
>>17959342
This is exactly what I've been thinking. I'll try this out.
>>
>>17959389
But what if I'm just another orbiter or friendzoned because I don't take advantage**

Sorry I'm in a panic
>>
>>17959342
Wait after thinking for a while wouldn't this be too foward? Of course I want to fuck and shit but do I take it slow and steady or fast ?
>>
Shameful bump because I'm a loser
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.