[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> starts talking to a girl > start going out with the said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
> starts talking to a girl
> start going out with the said girl : visit the city, go eat together, walk her back home...
> we never kissed, but we were pretty close
> one month later she tells me we're just friends
> uwotm8.jpg
> stop talking to her at all
> 1,5 month later she comes back and starts asking why i've cut all contact with her
> told her i didn't want to be her friend
> she keep talking to me
> today she asks me for help because she's behind in a lot of classes and she wants me to help her understand

What should I do ? Tell her i'm not going to help her ? Or should I help someone in need ? Even if that someone doesn't talk to me at all but just when she needs help ?
>>
>never make it clear that you're interested in being more than friends
>don't even kiss her
>she thinks you're just friends
>somehow she's the one at fault
>>
sounds like you never made a move dude, and she didn't know that you were actually interested.
>>
never said she's at fault or something, i legit don't want to be her friend. The fact that we held hands and me flirting with her pretty explicitly seemed enough to show my interest. But that's not the point..
>>
From what I understood. you were the one who cut contact, and you can't really blame her for not wanting to talk to someone who didn't want to be friends, it just gets awkward.

I totally understand you feeling used by her asking you for help, though. I think you should try to be professional and offer as much help as you would a normal acquaintance, if you feel you can handle it. If you don't want to help her or think you'd feel too stressed about it, just tell her you don't feel comfortable studying with her or lie and tell her you're busy.

But please, don't think you might get something more out of this. She's made it abundantly clear that she's not interested in you romantically. She might invite you to parties, or help if with your own studies if she can, and generally be friendly, but you won't be getting that kiss if she doesn't want it.
>>
>>17957194
Just tell her you've got too much going on right now and can't. Lel
>>
You should decide for yourself, if you don't want to spend too much time helping someone you think is using you, that's perfectly okay. You're both individuals and you can make the decision to help her, regardless of her motives, or not to, it's entirely up to you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.