[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I run away to the city? I don't want a family or to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0036.jpg (204KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
204KB, 900x675px
Can I run away to the city? I don't want a family or to live in some "humble" small town shit hole. I just want to crash on floors and look for work and opportunity. I don't want to live where everyone is poor and inbreeding with each other I want to be in the big city where everyone lives life right.
>>
>>17957085

It's not as amazing as you think it is.
People are still poor and the cost of living is higher. Some pursue an "education" but they're still just as dumb and fall into herd mind more easily.
They might dress better but they cheat on eachother alot more because muh variety.
Crime also tends to be worse cause more ppl.
I've lived in both and im still trying to find that place in-between.
>>
>>17957103
My friend is from the ghetto of NYC and he has more money than anyone here, doesn't go to jail, and doesn't even work

Literally has the newest iPhone on an expensive plan and thousand dollar outfits and Louis Vuitton bags full of electronics that he buys and trades on Craigslist

And he was homeless at 16
>>
>>17957111

Your friend probably stole all that shit or bought it from someone that did
>>
>>17957122
He didn't steal it himself and who cares if he bought it stolen? It's called being born poor what's the difference between buying a stolen iPhone and having your parents buy one?
>>
>>17957111
I think you should go stay with your friend for a week or two and make sure it's for you. If you like it, and you can find a job and a place to stay, move there. Don't run away from home and burn bridges dude, just take a damn vacation and stop being such a drama queen

You don't want to be homeless. Especially if you're not accustomed to city life. You would most likely die.
>>
>>17957128
He doesn't really want country boys coming and crashing with him and he's in and out of sros and living in the ghetto with roommates

I don't know him super well but I talked to him a few weeks when he was up
>>
>>17957085
You could but you obviously won't, don't see the point of this thread
>>
>>17957142
Don't see a point in you
>>
>>17957111
>>17957125
Dude... I mean if you want to pursue a life of crime, the city is indeed the place, but fuck you and your friend.

>doesn't go to jail
Yet. He will be ruined later, like all of them. Have you seen an old gang member? This life leads nowhere. It only works while they're young and stupid and think they'll always get away with everything.
>>
>>17957160
No he went to prison when he's younger but he doesn't commit crimes anymore. His friends are criminals and he doesn't do it he makes money trading and selling shit he probably does buy stolen shit illegally but he's in a city of 8 million people no ones going to find it

And who even gives a fuck it takes like 20 bucks to make an iPhone and they sell it for 600 so who cares if they get stolen off the truck
>>
>>17957259
>who cares if they get stolen off the truck
They don't get stolen off any truck, they get swiped out of the hand of some guy walking down the street
>>
>>17957259
Also he's like 40 I think you missed that part

He already is older and is out of the crime shit
>>
>>17957268
No a lot of them are new they aren't stolen directly from customers

Usually if they are it's during a home invasion anyway so insurance replaces it plus warranties
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.