[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at the end of the line. I don't know how to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5014.jpg (40KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5014.jpg
40KB, 488x357px
I'm at the end of the line. I don't know how to live like this anymore and nothing seems to help. I'm 24 and even though I have all the gifts I could need (tall, goodlooking, fit, well dressed), I'm a khv and never had a relationship. I'm so sick of being insecure and getting friendzoned while being depressed and while friends have the times of their lives. Nobody should be this lonely. Why can't I be with the girls I want? I can't stand being the nice guy loser who ends up alone, I'm so done with this. I cry every night and can't see any hope anymore. I'm not even autistic but Iall alone, forever. No therapy nor meds can help anymore and I'm going to kill myself.

What can I do? I can't have a nornal life anymore it's too late now.
>>
get real help.

but from one man to another, you just sound like a pussy. You've had a lot of things handed to you without having to try, and that's made you weak. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>17957143
I don't know how to anymore. It gets so old to be rejected for cooler, manlier guys. That's not a life.
>>
>>17957161
I'll teach you how.

>stop caring what people think of you
>start putting your own needs and desires on the forefront (ie be assertive)
>start believing in yourself
>>
>>17957166
How do you believe in yourself if all you get is rejections? It's all nice and dandy tp repeat affirmations and lift more weights but at some point it seems there's something terribly wrong with me but none of my friends want to tell me what it is.
>>
>>17957014
You should really consider therapy, if you spend a lot of time here it's hard to tell who's wrong, who's baiting and who's trying to help. Therapists are paid to help you so you can trust them, if you feel like your current therapist can't help you then get one who you think suits you better.
>>
>>17957263
If I start therapy over then maybe I'll be somewhat okay by the time I turn 27. I'm too old to start that shit again.
>>
What does the h stand for? I know kV is kissless virgin.
>>
>>17957305
Hugless, I think. Or hand holding.

Anyways, OP, you probably pick wrong girls. If you're really tall, fit and good-looking you should have no problem getting a gf unless you try to hit on ones that aren't interested in such things in general.
>>
>>17957014
Maybe you're not all that good looking and your standards are too high? You are probably boring as well. Hope this helps, bud.
>>
>>17957014
You're probably too busy looking at the girls you want instead of the girls that want you, and before you say no one is interested i'll say you're not looking hard enough. Girls are similar to guys in certain respects, but their tells are more subtle.
>>
Post a pic of yourself
>>
>>17957143
>but from one man to another, you just sound like a pussy. You've had a lot of things handed to you without having to try, and that's made you weak. Man the fuck up.
It's mindblowing how common and well accepted copypaste retards with no self awareness like this are. To be fair nobody on /adv/ is intelligent or thoughtful, but it's still really astonishing to think that so many likeable, jocular guys go on the internet and talk like this when they're trying to be serious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.