[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have been talking about fantasies, and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Me and my girlfriend have been talking about fantasies, and she says she wants to do a mother son roleplay of her being my mother and I'm her virgin son who needs experience

Is this fucked up or should we just do it for fun lol
>>
>>17956903
It's fine. If you don't like it nothing will change.

It's not like a cuck fantasy that will ruin your relationship once it happens
>>
You should do it and then greentext it here. So, uh, we can tell you if you're doing it right.
>>
What's "fucked up"? It's not everyone's cup of tea but it's not the most outlandish thing either. I don't care for incest but I would happily partake in this.

It just boils down to that she wants to be a loving dominant presence with a vulnerable boy she cares for that she wants to give an amazing experience. And it's really taboo.
Doesn't sound too weird right?

Having said that, if you're really uncomfortable with it you're better off leaving it and not going there.
>>
>>17956922

/thread
>>
>>17956903
just make sure you never have kids with her. she'll be fucling little Bobby before he's even in highschool
>>
>>17956986
Not OP, but, uh... I don't even think I'd be mad, in that situation
>>
How one even roleplay something like that?

I mean it, in practical terms. Asking for a friend
>>
>>17956989
well that's pretty fucking stupid if you want your kid to be molested.
>>
>>17957005
>literally 2016
>he thinks it's possible for a woman to molest a man
oh boy, my friends warned me about the racists on this site...
>>
>>17956994
It's like most other roleplays, it's just improv acting. You just say the lines that you expect the characters you're playing would say and do the actions you'd expect them to do. You can open the scene in the middle of the story you want to do if you want to skip details and just start with for example the mom initiating with maybe "Okay, honey, it's time to start that special training we'd been talking about. Now let's get you out of these clothes and we'll get started!"

If you're playing it like it's a teenage son and a petite mom then the body types should work out okay for it anyway, but if you really want to go for a more amazonian mom and a smaller elementary age shota kid angle, then it might help if she stands up someplace higher while he sits on the floor or something to assist with the illusion of her being larger than him.
>>
>>17957010
>thinking I'm a HE
>>
>>17957013
My girlfriend said "dude have you got experience because you fucking sound like it pal"
>>
>>17957033
Nah, my boyfriend isn't into that kind of roleplay as much as straight femdom. I just browse various threads on /d/ including incest ones and masturbate to these kinds of fantasies a lot.
>>
Well just remember roleplay isn't the same as the real thing. She's not into real incest or anything. That's why rape role play is sexually exciting and morally acceptable and amazing and real rape is horrific and emotionally traumatizing

It's probably just because it's kind of a taboo thing which makes it hot and she gets to be the naughty one in control of you which is really hot to her if she's dominating. By having you pretend to be a virgin she gets to take your innocence away in one of the most taboo ways imaginable

So yeah fucking do it. It sounds hot as fuck. I'm jelly. I'd join you if I could.
>>
Muh dick, OP

I have some mother issues, adopted never knew my biological mom and this is a fantasy of mine, so in other words do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.