[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends think my girlfriend is ugly. I don't. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 9aa.png (236KB, 680x1209px) Image search: [Google]
9aa.png
236KB, 680x1209px
My friends think my girlfriend is ugly. I don't.

Should I get better friends or are they still cool?
>>
Depends on how obnoxious they are about this, whether they are still respectful and pleasant to her in person, whether they realize that their subjective opinion on your girlfriend's looks means jack shit etc.
>>
>>17956884
Get better friends, stupid.
>>
>>17956884
Pics of her?
>>
>>17956884
This can serve as protection against your friends fucking your girlfriend. You should keep them.
>>
>>17956884
Pretty much what >>17956890 says. They don't have to agree with you that she's beautiful, but they shouldn't be bringing it up all the time or teasing you for dating her.
>>
Fuck them.
>>
>>17956924
Honestly chances are at least one of them doesn't actually think she's ugly. It's just a pissing contest, if she's an average girl and one guy starts being all macho about how he's too good for her and only gives models the time of day, the others will likely just chime in. Especially if we're talking teenage guys.
>>
>>17956884
Unless they bother you constantly or tell you to dump her, who gives a shit.

I think that each and every guy my best friend dated is ugly as shit, she thinks the same of the guys I dated. We survived for 20 years just by not discussing of our partner's appearance till we break up with them.
>>
I had a similar situation but with one friend. I noticed he would make comments regarding his friends girlfriends on how ugly and how fat they were in a way of making fun of them. Hearing him talk about them made it clear not bring my girl around him. I eventually stopped talking to him because he started to make comments about my girl even though he has never met her.
>>
>>17956884
Lol goodluck being a loner with no friends aside for a gf you'd eventually call a 'bestfriend' because you lost all your friends over 1 ugly girl.
>>
>>17956927
yeah this
>>
I think it's a lot worse when she's factually ugly and people all act patronizing when they post a facebook couple picture

>so beautiful
>handsome pairing
>>
Do you want a good girlfriend or do you want people to think you do?

She probably is ugly and not worth losing your friends over. Bros before hoes yada yada faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.